Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot collection recommendation  (Read 815 times)

Offline EspressoAndChill

Am thinking about a booking over the bank holiday weekend: haven't used hot collection before but the girls seem quite well reviewed, albeit photoshopped on the website.  The links of several reviews aren't working so the girls may be away?

Anyway, I'd be looking for slim (size 8?), busty (natural if poss), model looks, and willing to give an enthusiastic GFE with CIM.  £150-200 for the hour. Not fussed on blonde vs brunette. Decent standard of English if possible, just as it makes life easier.

Now that I've ruled most out, any views on who I should consider?

LB

Yeboahsleftfoot

Am thinking about a booking over the bank holiday weekend: haven't used hot collection before but the girls seem quite well reviewed, albeit photoshopped on the website.  The links of several reviews aren't working so the girls may be away?

Anyway, I'd be looking for slim (size 8?), busty (natural if poss), model looks, and willing to give an enthusiastic GFE with CIM.  £150-200 for the hour. Not fussed on blonde vs brunette. Decent standard of English if possible, just as it makes life easier.

Now that I've ruled most out, any views on who I should consider?

LB

Lionel, of the current roster Amanda, Ally, Amy, Rubina [falsies] all fit your criteria or Zuza with whom you might struggle to cim.

Offline robbie54321

Zuza no cim, I thought she did?
she's put her prices up as well! Only a B cup

Model looks, DD natural and fit as Fuck is Capri.
Still the best looking WG I've been with
No cim though