Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage - Kings Cross/St.Pancras area  (Read 3011 times)

Offline coolviking

Hello all :)

I am coming to London and wonder if anyone can recommend a good asian chinese/thai massage place where you can get a body2body massage with HR and where the ladies are actually young, slim and attractive ? 

There is a thai/chinese massage place in 319 Gray's Inn Road but when I call they say they only do massage and no B2B or extra etc.

I am looking for parlours/ladies within walking distance from Kings Cross/St.Pancras.  Please note that I am not looking for FS, but more for a place where the ladies can do full naked massage and allow a little touching etc. I am not attracted to neither mature, tattoed, chubby nor busty ladies so the girl provided should be young, slim and natural (18-25).

THANKS A MILLION for your advice :)  CHeeers !!!

yellowledbetter

Which parlours have you been to that would actually admit to extras over the phone???

Offline iluvhairycurvygirls

I've seen Masumi aka Mayumi in Charlton street (in between Euston and Kings Cross) I don't have her number, last time I saw her she had 3 mobiles.  Search for her here, or google to find her number. She gives a pretty good massage and a few extras. There's a couple of reviews here that reflect her service pretty accurately. Basically she wipes you down with a baby wipe, and she stops to get rid of any stray pubic hairs in her mouth. Does some nice tongue work though.