Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyKitty23 - Queensbury (HA7)  (Read 1705 times)

tristen92

A punt from a couple of weeks back - as a lazy punter, she was local and ticked the boxes with regards to service provision listed. Good comms, works in the area that Olivia used to work in when she was based in Queensbury. Easy to find and about a 5 minute walk from the train station. The girl is no world-beater in the looks department but having paid for the private gallery (includes face pics), I knew what I was getting into. A 6.5 or 7/10 would be a fair assessment; most importantly, what she lacks in looks she made up for in exemplary service provision.

In short, she's very good. She was attracted to me, which helps, but there's no doubt that her acquaintance with Olivia extends to the similarly quality attitude to the job. Very welcoming, friendly and will allows you to dictate the punt however you see fit. Full-on DFK, no limits to this and soon drops herself for oral, without prompting. Good deepthroat ability and technique - good without being great in this regard. However, she fucks with enthusiasm, passion and as if she genuinely enjoys what she does. Chatty, pleasant personality also.

For the sake of a balanced review, the one sticking point is the price. She's marketed herself at the top-end bracket in an area whereby such rates are border-line extortionate. She provides a great GFE but she doesn't possess a "wow factor" when you look at her (both facially and body-wise.) In fact she's overwhelmingly average in that regard and her pictures amply demonstrate that. However, if you're not pinching the pennies, she's a good punt in an area where top service is in short supply.

A quick side-note, she shares the flat with another WG named Loren who is also Polish; both links below. Loren has little feedback (both on Adultwork and UKP) though Monika assured me that she's very similar in attitude to her and has been somewhat unfairly critiqued on here (no negatives but a time-wasting mention). Her private gallery pictures look tempting and I might chance it in the near future.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:38:54 pm by tristen92 »

Sharifian71

Lovely girl but a toothy deep bj so a bit uncomfortable! :(

Offline The_Don

BTW, did you see her extras External Link/Members Only and did you, use or pay for any  :unknown:

She's marketed herself at the top-end bracket in an area whereby such rates are border-line extortionate. She provides a great GFE but she doesn't possess a "wow factor" when you look at her (both facially and body-wise.) In fact she's overwhelmingly average in that regard and her pictures amply demonstrate that. However, if you're not pinching the pennies, she's a good punt in an area where top service is in short supply.

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

I reviewed this W/G :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short version: Time wasting, no show, poor comms (More details below)

tristen92

I didn't pay for extras given her initial prices.

I refute my previous backing of Loren; the W/G Monika shares with, having looked into her old profile's reviews. For those who are interested;
External Link/Members Only (old profile number)

Seems like the flat they work out of is the only thing they have in common with regards to their offerings.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:57:22 pm by tristen92 »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and sharing  :thumbsup:

I didn't pay for extras given her initial prices.

I refute my previous backing of Loren; the W/G Monika shares with, having looked into her old profile's reviews. For those who are interested;
External Link/Members Only (old profile number)

Seems like the flat they work out of is the only thing they have in common with regards to their offerings.

YMMV, with any W/G  :hi: