Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for something a bit different...  (Read 552 times)

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Normally I'm into Asian WGs, mainly due to a certain taste that I developed whilst in Thailand... However recently have been interested in seeing your more typical "busty blonde" - saw HornyCharlotte linked in a post External Link/Members Only and thought I'd quite like a bit of that! :cool:

Can anyone make a recommendation for someone similar in Westminster/Kensington/Regent's Park or nearby areas for under £150 for an hour?

Offline Steely Dan

What is it about her though?  Blonde or busty?  Or service?  Or sluttiness? Would think that HSG or Ellie Rose would give great service and both have great boobs- but their attitude might be  - I don't know how to say this for such horny girls - more GFE?  Look at their reviews, and if not right, say why and maybe we will know who to suggest.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Thanks for the reply!

It's the combination of blonde, busty and slutty that's I'm looking for, as opposed to the petite GFE I usually go after. HSG looks like she might be perfect looking at the reviews so very much appreciate that recommendation - if there's similar with a "sluttier" attitude I'd be interested to know...