Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Kasia - new polish girl - old street?  (Read 1996 times)

Offline a_test_person

I thought this worth a post as the search showed noting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent profile and fairly fir from what little can be seen. However the profile seems to ring a slight bell with me? Does anyone with heightened punting senses have any guidance on this one? I know there are a few polish girls operating in the area. She also seems to offer a DUO with Angela [https://www.adultwork.com/3214845].
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:29:55 pm by a_test_person »

2 review(s) found for Lovely Angela_GFE linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

ramrodronnie

I thought this worth a post as the search showed noting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent profile and fairly fir from what little can be seen. However the profile seems to ring a slight bell with me? Does anyone with heightened punting senses have any guidance on this one? I know there are a few polish girls operating in the area. She also seems to offer a DUO with Angela [https://www.adultwork.com/3214845].

If you look a_test_person there are 2 Reviews on this girl.

2 review(s) found for Lovely Angela_GFE linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Fully Sated

You are right a_test_person, there do not appear to be any reviews of Kasia. The two reviews referred to previously are for her flat mate Angela, one written by me and one by James Rockford. I know that they offer duo's, but I didn't see Kasia when I visited so cannot even comment on her looks. I am sure someone here must have seen her? Good luck.

Offline a_test_person

Thanks Fully Stated, Sent her a mail. Will call in a couple of days if I get nothing.

ramrodronnie

Thanks Fully Stated, Sent her a mail. Will call in a couple of days if I get nothing.

I look forward to hearing how you got on a_test_person.  :hi:

Offline a_test_person

Phoned, texted, emailed. Nada.

FFS

Offline onedivergent

I may be getting mixed up but is this not classy vicky??

endomorph

See my comments on Angela. It is a matter of luck who you actually see on the day.