Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls in Putney?  (Read 1501 times)

Wolfman19

Just moved to Putney and would like to see some girls local to here but it seems there are none. Does anyone know any WG's around here?

Other option is outcall but I prefer incalls. Plus, one of the girls I'd like to call has hidden here feedback which makes me suspicious but she looks hot and offers the services I like.

Offline The_Don

Plus, one of the girls I'd like to call has hidden here feedback which makes me suspicious but she looks hot and offers the services I like.

Please post a profile link

Just moved to Putney and would like to see some girls local to here but it seems there are none. Does anyone know any WG's around here?

The wiki is useful

External Link/Members Only

How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:29:54 am by The_Don »

Wolfman19

This is the girl I was planning to call - External Link/Members Only
I've spoken to her on the phone before, seems genuine enough but I'm worried about the lack of feedback since there's plenty of girls that do have feedback.

Offline The_Don

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

This is the girl I was planning to call - External Link/Members Only

I've spoken to her on the phone before, seems genuine enough but I'm worried about the lack of feedback since there's plenty of girls that do have feedback.

Please use short links (at the bottom of each A/W page)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

only current posted info is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54464.msg707537#msg707537 so the profile has been active.

Even though it hidden, you can mouse over the "rating"

The profile been around since 2013 and has no feedback at all. That states a lot, IMO

No hits on, 1 picture via GRIS

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mattharding

Other option is outcall but I prefer incalls. Plus, one of the girls I'd like to call has hidden here feedback which makes me suspicious but she looks hot and offers the services I like.

Ace massage in Wandsworth is not far from Putney. Had a good fuck there with a delightful Polish girl. I've walked it from Putney bridge area in like 15 mins.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ace massage in Wandsworth is not far from Putney. Had a good fuck there with a delightful Polish girl. I've walked it from Putney bridge area in like 15 mins.

Didn't realise Oasis was still going. Right opposite the cop shop. :D Has some good punts there in the past but always felt it was a bit overpriced. It used to be EE or latino girls.

Offline paul_2407

Lux 4 you is quite the looker - will have to check her out when I'm around the area