Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andover sweet Francesca is back !  (Read 2401 times)

13 review(s) for SweetFrancesca21 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Fatman

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works  :thumbsup:

So board as fuck nothing in the area on Adultworks.. just had a look at viva and is that sweet Francesca from before… (If you know you know) she worked out of the flats near the old bing hall .. I sent a message asked a few questions and 30 mins later I’m balls deep in her  :lol:
So not much to really say she’s much as before 8/10 face she’s put on a few pounds size 12 not 8-10 as before. Nothing to put you off.
She’s near to the town centre 5 min walk 20 mins from the train station.. on street parking free 2 hours

So flats ok, nice area no stress
30 mins £70 1 x pop
Bj dt 10/10
Few different positions and finish in bay 10/10
Yes she’s romo but he has a great attitude and personality you do sometimes find nice ones.
See said he’s here for a few more days.

Thanks Fats

Offline Kimeen

Omg. One of my all time favourites.
Thanks for the report!
I thought I had heard she had had a baby. Is her body ravaged by pregnancy?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 09:22:52 pm by Kimeen »

Offline Saltnpepper

Wow cheers for the review she has got a fat arse I'm going to be local at some point I may try and catch her, what is she like facially ?

Offline Fatman

Hi All
she’s had a baby 3-4 years ago, her face is as before she’s pretty. She has got a peachy ass so a size 12 as I said. Her Fanny wasn’t ruined felt good.
It was just nice to see her again.

Offline Saltnpepper

Hi All
she’s had a baby 3-4 years ago, her face is as before she’s pretty. She has got a peachy ass so a size 12 as I said. Her Fanny wasn’t ruined felt good.
It was just nice to see her again.

Cheers for the update its a shame there is only 1 pic, I may give her a go

Offline Saltnpepper

Guessing you mean this one?

External Link/Members Only

Oh wow it seems this is her, let me check out the reviews.

Offline Kimeen

Age of 26 is obviously not right. She started in 2014. Recon she must be 32 at least. 

Offline Bunbury

Age of 26 is obviously not right. She started in 2014. Recon she must be 32 at least.

32 Sounds about right. She started on AW 10/11/2013 age 21.
I saw her in Andover September 2016. A really great girl. Might try and see her if I can again.

Offline DevilTimed

Will full review when I have a bit more time - but she was great. Saw her earlier this week.

pretty girl, little bit of a paunch now from having a baby perhaps - but womanly and sexy

Incredible ass - gorgeous from behind and she sucks cock really well - deep throat, ball licking and face fucking.

Solid, would recommend.

Offline ghostrider

I remember she had a girlfriend who stayed over and offered amazing services. I wish she would come back.  Issabella I think.

Offline Kimeen

I remember she had a girlfriend who stayed over and offered amazing services. I wish she would come back.  Issabella I think.

Indeed. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211534.0

What I didn’t review for some reason at the time was that I had a threesome with the two of them. My all time best ever experience. They did not interact with each other but I had such a wonderful time with them.