Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennie Hott (Thai) - Central Manchester  (Read 3717 times)

21 review(s) for JennieHott (12 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Avro

Link:External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 1/2 hour booking. From the service provided I would say this was fair.

Location: Budget apartment block close to Salford Central. I parked behind the Lowry Hotel for £4. Two watch men on the desk at the front entrance with a lift if you require. Clean and discrete first floor apartment with a serene setting of relaxing music, subdued lighting and a soft natural aroma. Incidentally, the hallways are something of a maze to navigate through.

Girl: Healthy and clean Thai lady with a great pair to fill your hands. No doubt it’s the girl in the AW gallery. Polite and professional from the outset and all services listed were available without hesitation. She has been in the UK for 7 years so her English language is certainly adequate.

Service: Handed over the donation on arrival and left to undress and organise myself in the room. I was clean as I’d showered at the gym beforehand so opted to jump straight into a short back massage to start with, this gave us time to discuss services and sundry. Turned over to enjoy the view and it wasn’t long before I had Jennie on my face for RO. Clean and fresh so no complaints there.

Next it was my turn for OWO with lube while still lay down. Good technique but nothing to write home about. I decided to stand up on the bed and control the action with her kneeling down. Once I couldn’t wait any longer I lay back down and asked her to put the rubber on for some CG. A found her very relaxed while I controlled the rhythm myself. Her tits were a true delight to play with and her nipples are perfect shape for sucking.

Approaching the halfway mark after we’d swapped to reverse cow girl I adjusted us into various forms of doggy and could eventually feel the sap rising. Quick breather consisting of OW sat on the end of the bed and I was ready to cross the finish line. I chose to have her at the end of the bed for fast and deep missionary with me kneeling on the floor and she took it like a trooper. The sight of her tits moving had me finish in the bag. Job done.

We cleaned ourselves up with wet wipes and I got dressed. She walked me to the door in her silk robe and with a quick kiss on the cheeks good-bye I was off into the urban sprawl content in my mind with no regrets. Checking my phone on the way out I had over stayed by a mere 5 minutes but felt no rush from Jennie.

Summary: I’d happily recommend the service as a safe and sure bet if you’re looking for a Thai brass with a great rack and a relaxed, vanilla service. Her arse wasn’t anything special but she was clean and delivered the service with a smile throughout. I’d happily return if I had no alternatives to consider.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:11:24 pm by Avro »

Offline frankc

Nice first review there Pal, Very similar to my two punts with this girl....

Welcome to the forum... :thumbsup:

Offline Avro

Nice first review there Pal, Very similar to my two punts with this girl....

Welcome to the forum... :thumbsup:

Cheers Frank. Your previous report was most helpful.

MW96

Do the 2 people at the desk say nout

Offline frankc

MW96

He said hello to me...

Say if they stopped you what would you say

Offline frankc

Why would they stop you? .....when u get outside the apartment block she'll ask you to ring her so she can let you in.....just stay on the phone talking to her whilst you walk past the reception. Been here twice now and had no problems...I just gave a nod and a wink to the guy behind the desk....easy

Offline Carpy

I’d just say I’m going to see a mate and carry on walking, but to be fair do you think any of them actually give a fuck? As long as you don’t have a swag bag they generally don’t take notice.... it’s not worth it for minimum wage

Offline Avro

It’s not anything like the queen’s guard at Buckingham palace. A polite salutation if you’re feeling brave, otherwise they won’t bother you. Ignorance is bliss.