Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 hour incall with Sexy & Submissive aka Chloe  (Read 2158 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only

PROS: Enthusiastic, energetic & attentive
            Time-generous       
            Got Lovely new set of tits
            Pine fresh
            Gorgoeous size 8 figure
            Loves DFK

CONS: Has small dog that she stuffs in the bathroom during meets
            Insists on music being on loud due to her neighbours living above her

I was intrigued by the scant content of her galleries; which, I suppose, is no real surprise given that she only does this part-time. Got In contact with Chloe after seeing enough thumbs up for her, here. Comms were excellent. She replied promptly to my email and answered at the first time of asking when I phoned. 2pm, Thursday booking confirmed.

She still works from her rented flat as described in the previous reviews which, just to expand on, is on a parade of shops, with her building presumably being a former shop, itself. NevertheIess, I found the surroundings to be discreet  enough, bearing in mind that this was also a half-term afternoon. Building uses buzzer entry system and she let me within seconds. I found Chloe attractive. She has nice shapely lips (wore lipstick) and freckles, which I’ve always had a weakness for (she wore no foundation). She also wore a small amount of eye makeup. She’s polite and friendly. I was offered a drink and use of her bathroom before we had even sorted out the readies.

I was slightly put off by the dog in the bathroom. But the breed, a pug, is very quiet and well behaved. Nothing mechanistic about Chloe’s approach; our clothes both came off during foreplay which include plenty of DFK. Her hygiene is impeccable – so much so that I even gave her reverse oral which I had not planned to do. Although heavily tattooed, this does not detract from her sexy figure with her augmented breasts nicely fitting her frame. Oral-with was decent, with her moderating her speed when requested to do so.  Plenty of ball-licking as well as 69 and fingering. Although only a part timer in her mid-to-late twenties, I did find her pussy to be rather loose. However, at the same time she is very responsive and does get naturally wet.

I had her doggy and mish with the latter being especially interesting as she was thrusting back at me whilst I was pounding away – very frenetic!

I was slightly put off by the blaring music. Even though I didn’t need to be told why it was on so loudly, I was too polite to ask if she could turn it down a bit. There was absolutely no clockwatching - we actually went 30 minutes over

Overall, I found her to be a very good SP and at £110 for the hour, I would call her service VFM. I have actually returned for another sesh.

Sylvester

Did you find her submissive?  Did you engage in any Dom / sub activities?r

jcdmj12

Thanks for the review. Do you know if she smokes at all?

Online hendrix

She does, but I didn't notice it much if at all when I met her.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Sounds interesting.  Where is the incall location?  Is it near a tube?

Hornydevil247

Thanks for the review.  Sounds interesting.  Where is the incall location?  Is it near a tube?

Short walk from Enfield Lock Rail Station.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Did you find her submissive?  Did you engage in any Dom / sub activities?r

It was all GFE with extended foreplay; That's what I'm into

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Yes, she's a smoker. Although I didn't detect any fans on her breath during our meets

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Yes, she's a smoker. Although I didn't detect any fags on her breath during our meets