Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Wimbledon South  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Philbiao1

Hi all. Thanks to work I'm finding myself in London next month for a week and not being familiar with the place, particularly the Wimbledon area (SW19 I believe), I was wondering if any of you chaps could recommend any ladies in and around that area.

I've had a look on Adultwork and no one seems to tickle my pickle so to speak, but if any one can recommend a girl, age and race isn't a concern, neither is size to a degree  :P , however services should include OWO, then I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks very much all.

Offline herbie007

Hi Philbiao

I can recommend Anika, she lives In Wandsworth in a riverside apartment near Wandsworth Bridge, it’s a 10 minute drive away from Wimbledon, she’s not cheap but worth every penny IMO and very naughty indeed, think I should also mention she loves playing with men’s bums.

She says she’s 33 but I reckon her body is more like a girl in her 20’s; she spends a lot of time in the gym and is super fit, she’s a fun girl with a good attitude.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Philbiao1

Hi herbie thanks for the reply. She looks good but a bit out of my price range. I was looking closer to the £100-£120ph mark. Thanks again.

Offline pumps

Hi herbie thanks for the reply. She looks good but a bit out of my price range. I was looking closer to the £100-£120ph mark. Thanks again.

wimbledons become abit of a ghost town now. you really need to open your search area by a few miles for a decent choice

Offline Philbiao1

wimbledons become abit of a ghost town now. you really need to open your search area by a few miles for a decent choice

HI, thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to look further afield and head into Central London.

Thanks all.

robs one

I've seen Sanji a quite few times , she a bit pricey but she really can  fuck External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Philbiao1

I've seen Sanji a quite few times , she a bit pricey but she really can  fuck External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that. I did spot her initially but sadly out of my price bracket a tad. One for my lottery win hotlist. Lol.