Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Amyxx - Northolt / Southall / Hayes  (Read 2140 times)

4 review(s) for HotAmyxx (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline StevieSteve

Hi all, long term reader, thought I'd better start contributing!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall positive, but gutted I was a little naive!

Comms
Doesn't answer the phone but texts back immediately. She never once touched her phone once while I was there, my guess is a maid taking bookings. Gave Street name on initial text, then name of block and flat number when I messaged back to say I was outside.

Same area as other WGs in the area. Officially Northolt, but you could think of it as North East Hayes or North West Southall,  is close to the Yeading Tesco.

Plenty of on street parking around. She is in a one bedroom flat, so no others in the flat, private bathroom.

Punt
Opted for £60, 30 mins.

She is a pretty girl as her name suggests. She did the old hide behind the door thing as she lets you in.

On entry sorted the cash, she asked if I would be after FK,  and when I said yes she led me to the bathroom and asked me to rinse with mouthwash. No shower offered, but it would be available if you wanted.

Back to the room and she dropped her robe and straight in to FK/Dfk. She is a great kisser, fat lips, nice a slobbery without being ott and making it feel unnatural. Her tits are a bit saggy, her bra holds them up well! Nice to grab but not firm. She has a lovely arse, so soft and ready for a grope. She is a little petite pocket rocket, curves in the right places, prob only 5ft 1/2, but very sultry up close and personal.

On to OW. Followed by cowgirl and she made me Cum (my plan was cow girl then mish, but her skills killed me off sooner!). She's very sensual in the act and made me Cum quicker than other WGs just off of how much she was into it, kissing as she rode me etc

Her profile lists receiving oral, which I really wish I'd done.

We finished after 15 mins. She cleaned me up and didn't offer to carry on. I started getting ready and left after a little snog. I'm gutted I didn't ask for round two. She didn't rush me out, but I didn't ask and she didn't offer, and I've been kicking myself I sold myself short.

If nothing else she wouldve been great to kiss and grope for another 15 mins!

Overall great punt, she is way better than others in the area, very responsive, very passionate. Says Romanian in the profile but definitely has a more Spanish look.

I would defo go back. Downside is saggier tits than I like and my one stupidity in leaving too soon. Her arse, kissing and attitude makes up for the tits.

Offline Cunning Punt

At least she does FK if you take a mouthwash, but I take it from your review and her likes list that OW was her choice.
OWO doesn't seem available, which would make 2nd round very difficult to achieve, so she's only a half-hour back-up for some of us.

Thanks for the review.

Offline StevieSteve

Yep, OW her choice. I didn't actually ask, but I would also think OWO isn't on offer.

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review mate! She is in my hood but will approach with caution... :hi:

Offline StevieSteve

She's not got her facial pic on Aw anymore. But I just found this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94147  :thumbsup: