Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Aaliyah somewhere in Sutton in Ashfield  (Read 735 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Thai Aliyah  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jiffy

External Link/Members Only

Meet was due to take place last week , phoned and agreed a time. She texted me shortly afterwards delaying the meet by 5 mins because she was eating. It then got a bit strange, texted me asking if I was still coming, I replied I was but needed an address. She then sent me several abusive messages, especially liked you’re a bad man don’t need bad men in my life. Did point out that I’d only tried to find out where she was and cut my losses.
Looked up her reviews on here, a sea of red, do your research don’t think with the little fella. Waste of a blue pill and a bit of time so no real harm done.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I like to see the Thai girls who come to Sutton but after checking her reviews decided to give this one a miss. She does seem weird!

Offline Newtothisstuff

I saw her profile and just thought.... profile set up in 2017 but only 3 AW reviews. Reviews which are hidden. Private gallery £4.20.  I didn't even bother looking on here as it just made me think it's not real and just set up to sell photos of undoubtedly a completely different girl.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 12:06:59 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Offline GoldTop

Might be different, might be same.
Tits look similar
External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I noticed the lovely tits, not really enough to grab me out to sutton though

The 6 negative reviews don’t help either, she’s a no from me :wacko:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 08:30:28 pm by Iloveoral »