Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Northampton  (Read 1107 times)

Offline tightfoot69

Hi

Has anybody visited recently? On the site they are saying no mouth to mouth contact(I am guessing due to Covid). Is this still the case?

External Link/Members Only

Offline scouting

It varies from girl to girl. There have been some reviews quoting kissing, but in my recent experiences, even with a lady I have seen a few times, it has become a bit restricted. I think the covid thing just gives an excuse to limit the kissing, but no it's not completely banished.

Offline mr.bluesky

Doesn't bother me in the slightest about mouth to mouth contact , would much prefer mouth to cock  :D

Offline HornyHemel

Hi

Has anybody visited recently? On the site they are saying no mouth to mouth contact(I am guessing due to Covid). Is this still the case?

I punted there several times last year with Sky and Maddi and both provided DFK without hesitation.   

I think that this front page notice was put up when they reopened after lockdown and have never removed it.     I would call ahead and ask if that is vital to you punt as some girls may still not offer it. 

Offline doughboy

Hi

I've seen Mia 3 times this year and there was no restrictions on kissing. Business as normal in fact.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Dahlia has never been shy with tonsil tennis. Not seen her since November time though.