Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Ladybirds Leicester closed?  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

Fancied a quick punt this afternoon and thought I’d have a look on the ladybirds site l, but it’s not working and number disconnected has it closed for good?
Anyone know why?

Offline j122

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 01:15:02 pm by j122 »

Online vanillaslice686

I haven’t been in a long time , just curious as to where you park when visiting as I previously went via public transport so didn’t need to find parking

Offline Hotdogboy88

Works for me

External Link/Members Only

Cheers mate. Don’t know why it’s not coming up on google searches now and saying it’s permanently closed. Also still no answer on the phone engaged all the time.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Just got through, they having a slight issue with google search at the moment but they are open as normal.  :drinks:

Offline surfman

I have parked on Ivy Road and then use the back door. This was along while ago though.

Offline GingerNuts

I have parked on Ivy Road and then use the back door. This was along while ago though.

It would have to be, you haven't posted a review for four years or one for Ladybirds in seven.

Offline Charliehutton

It would have to be, you haven't posted a review for four years or one for Ladybirds in seven.

Ouch!

Offline Mickyboy

Used the place on Saturday and was as busy as any place I’ve ever been in, there was a lady answering calls so can’t understand why it’s ‘closed’

Offline Charliehutton

Used the place on Saturday and was as busy as any place I’ve ever been in, there was a lady answering calls so can’t understand why it’s ‘closed’

Who did you see, Micky? Meena and Sophie look quite tempting, judging by their profiles.

Offline Mickyboy

Sophie’s pictures look good but tbh she wasn’t for me, also the guys who arrived just before both wanted her so it left a girl called Nina I believe who wasn’t listed and she suited me just fine, nice looking, brummy girl, good figure, good massage, good oral skills and ride me like it was a rodeo, talked dirty and was just what I wanted, £10 on the door and £80 in the room. All in all a decent punt.

Offline Charliehutton

Sophie’s pictures look good but tbh she wasn’t for me, also the guys who arrived just before both wanted her

Thanks, Micky. She seems to be in demand, which is a good sign. Sorry if this sounds like an interrogation, but what was it about her put you off?

Offline Mickyboy

Nothing that was so off putting as such but as always the pictures flatter the girls somewhat and its often a little disappointing in the flesh, on the visit she did seem in demand having just finished with a punter and the two gents before me both wanted her but I was more than happy with the remaining lady.

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
There are a few parlours in Leicester that have closed but Ladybirds is not one of them. Also would like to inform you lovely gentlemen that our local paper the Leicester Gutter press does not now carry any personal/ massage ads. We are getting calls asking if we are closed as we are not advertising ( there are some old school clients that still look in the local paper !) Take note that the Gutter press Group covers a wide group of papers including papers in the West Midlands and this new rule is across the board by the sound of it....

Offline ZeroCount

I had no idea newspaper ads were still even a thing! I guess it makes sense that not all of the older generation would be comfortable with the internet even now. I tend to forget that, having seen my dad pick it up in his 70s - the internet in general that is, rather than the pursuit of whores on it.