Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina (call me Tina) Thai Manchester City centre  (Read 1610 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7714962) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only

In the city centre with a few friends and I thought I would finish the evening off with a Thai. Contacted Gina and arranged to pop round in 30 mins. Comms were quick and to the point a typical pre prepared txt reply. She told me she was based near Piccadilly station and gave me directions. I told her I wanted a massage OWO and some face sitting.

Upon arrival Gina gave me the apartment number and I made my way to her, it was very quiet in the building which was modern and looked well maintained and clean ( I can’t stand dumps and will usually cancel if it’s a shithole) Arrived at the apartment and the door was opened before I knocked. Gina was behind the door just with a towel and completely naked, which I suppose saves time although I do like to undress the girl if possible. Gina was tiny and compact with a firm body. She took me to a nice bedroom with a double bed . I paid the fee and she indicated for me to lie on the bed. Her English was poor but she had a smiley fun type personality and i felt very comfortable.

She said her name was Tina and I said Gina, no Tina and I said Tina she said yes. Well now that was sorted she got hold of my head and kissed me on the forehead then both cheeks then on the lips. She did this a few times during the session quite a funny technique. By this time I was laughing at her technique and she was laughing as well.

Gina, sorry Tina gave me a basic massage then said 69? She clearly knows the appropriate English words. What followed was a long facing sitting session where I worked on her pussy and bum and she sucked me hard , every so often she would stop and say ‘wow’ she did this quite a lot . She turned around and I played with her boobs then back to face sitting and sucking. I then put my hands on her head and FF her she didn’t complain so I carried on until the climax. I can’t remember if she swallowed or spat it out I had my eyes closed enjoying the moment. There was no pressure on me to leave but I had a train to catch. Tina then dressed me put my coat on then a final kiss to the forehead, cheeks and lips and I was on my way.

In conclusion a nice little session with a young Thai girl with a funny character. I would return but I presume she will not be here for long.

Cost £130 for the hour

Online Engl1shmuff1ns

Thanks Steve. Good review.

Another review talks about a back tattoo that I can't see in her photos, what did you see, please? EM

Offline george r

another one for Frank to see  :thumbsup:

Online frankc

Offline Steve McQueen

Thank you, There certainly wasn’t any back tattoo on Gina/Tina. As far as I can remember she didn’t have any tattoos at all. I just remember she was a tiny little thing and had a lively personality, with limited english . How long she will be in Manchester I don’t know they do move around a bit these Thai girls.

Online rubberduck221

To add more confusion, you can see a back tattoo in one of the pictures where she's on all fours.