Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British_busty_ellie - Cheadle  (Read 1098 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6838958) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Logitech

External Link/Members Only

Price paid:£70
Duration: 15 minutes
Services: OWO/CIM

Had the horn and saw this unfamiliar profile and that she was working in Cheadle which was convenient for me. Fired off a text and got a fairly prompt reply advising she could see me but slightly later then I’d requested. Not a problem, we arranged the time and discussed £70 for 15 minutes of good sucking and CIM to finish.

Sent her a message on arrival and got an instant response with the room details so off I went and knocked on. The usual behind the door trick and I was greeted with a nice kiss by a very curvy and confident lady with a pretty face a lovely long hair. We had a little chat and she removed her corset and got her tits out for me to have a play with while we discussed how I like my owo.

Onto the edge of the bed with my pants round my ankles and she gets on her knees in front of me and ties her hair up before getting straight to work. Bloody hell can she suck a cock - lots of spitting - noises - ball squeezing and eye contact, I had to ask her to slow down as I genuinely thought I may pop within 5 minutes. She duly obliged and spent some time working on each of my bollocks individually with her plump lips and covering them in red lipstick. She then spent some further time back on the shaft but much more slowly and twirling her tongue round my bellend and she stared right at me. She clearly enjoys her work and was in no rush to finish me. I told her I wasn’t far off and she began to massage my balls while talking absolute filth about how she couldn’t wait to taste me jizz. I stood up for the finale and she worked my cock back at her original speed and I had a leg shaking nut and exploded in her mouth. 10 points for Ellie again in this department as she is one of the ladies that doesn’t stop instantly and she carried on softly sucking my bellend until I’d fully emptied and some ran out the side of her mouth onto her tits.

She trotted off to the bathroom to dispose of the rest of my man batter before coming back out and having a lovely chat as I got dressed with absolutely no rush to get me out and we had a good laugh.

She’s a great lady and it’s evident she really gets off on this line of work. A solid 10/10 and some outstanding oral! I’ll be back when she’s next in the area.

Offline Kool Keef

Expensive for a nosh but sounds good that & her body looks banging on the pics, cracking rack.

Offline Logitech

Expensive for a nosh but sounds good that & her body looks banging on the pics, cracking rack.

Definitely not cheap. Tits we’re fantastic and I definitely got the vibe her description as being a nympho is absolutely true.