Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little katie confusion  (Read 1483 times)

Offline tig75

hi all,

Bit confused what is going on with little katie. I'd be a new client to her so dont have the inside feed on her current situation. I mailed her about a month ago before her hol and her saying she had enough clients until mid june, got a response she would keep me in mind. Tried mailing her about 2 weeks later to see what was happening etc, message is unread and her profile is down. Can anyone help is she still working, how long do you expect new clients will be waiting and how much notices does she give to new clients?

Thanks, and sorry i know there are lots of threads on her but they seem a little unclear and confused.

:blush:

Offline Bigus Dickus

hi all,

Bit confused what is going on with little katie. I'd be a new client to her so dont have the inside feed on her current situation. I mailed her about a month ago before her hol and her saying she had enough clients until mid june, got a response she would keep me in mind. Tried mailing her about 2 weeks later to see what was happening etc, message is unread and her profile is down. Can anyone help is she still working, how long do you expect new clients will be waiting and how much notices does she give to new clients?

Thanks, and sorry i know there are lots of threads on her but they seem a little unclear and confused.

:blush:

I've abducted her and Lindsey and I've decided to keep them both as my sex slaves!

:cool:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Oh and AW keep deleting her profile as some nasty vindictive cunt is making malicious complaints about her pics!

I'll let you know when I decide to release her! Don't hold your breath! :D  :hi:

Offline tig75

:manhater: back to Soph for me then! ....

Any more helpful info?  :hi:

Offline slavealan75

Katie is in the process of setting her own website up to contact her on. She has been on holiday for a couple of weeks so is starting to fill her diary again.

That said as she is so popular it is still difficult to get an appointment.

You could wait for the website as sure it will be linked here.

spkmstr48

I've abducted her and Lindsey and I've decided to keep them both as my sex slaves!

:cool:

If you've got them, who the fuck are the two girls in my cellar?

Offline Bigus Dickus

If you've got them, who the fuck are the two girls in my cellar?

Ringers!  :wackogirl:

Offline tig75

Anyone help, is this little katie's website? External Link/Members Only

owocim

No that's not her.it's a separate company that I used a few years ago. Quite good but too pricey

Salt

Just saw her new site mentioned on twitter

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Tony Montana

Just saw her new site mentioned on twitter

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

No wonder she isn't replying to me, both email and phone number have changed  :unknown:

JV547845