Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Sinns - Derby  (Read 2202 times)

luvverbug

I saw this profile: External Link/Members Only

Not seen any feedback on here about her. Anybody experienced this girl? Her profile says CIM and rimming(giving) -  anybody know if that is delivered by her or any alternative recommendations in the East Midlands for these services - prefer Nottingham and Derby way?

Ongbak

I went to see her a few weeks ago and have a review saved on my computer somewhere but I can't seem to find it so I'll have to re-do it at some point and post it in the reviews section.

I never received rimming from her but it's not something I'm in to or even asked for so I can't say anything about it but I can confirm she does CIM, spits it out into a wipe but tries to do it discreetly. Her place was easy to find but it's a small cul-de-sac and I could feel the curtains twitching as I walked up to her door. It's also a nice place outside and inside but at the end of the meet I had the feeling their was someone else in the house, most likely her boyfriend but I'm not 100% sure. Comms are very good and I could actually have a conversation with her, her English is good. OWO technique is spot on and was happy to do anything I asked.

Was a decent punt but her price is too high for me to be returning.

socrates1980

Hi

Yes Ive seen Angela and she is a decent girl, slim body, pretty face and good owo. I dont think there is a guy in there, rather another girl perhaps?

Offline _Bender_

Hi

Yes Ive seen Angela and she is a decent girl, slim body, pretty face and good owo. I dont think there is a guy in there, rather another girl perhaps?

Yes, Emily cim works from the same premises as well.

External Link/Members Only