Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it me, or is this Leicester AW girl a bloke? Demie Lamour  (Read 949 times)

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

I certainly wouldn't want to TOFTT, that's for sure.

Offline gbyld87

She's blessed with quite a masculine jawline, but not sure i'd bet my house on it.

Offline Lincs.man1

I certainly wouldn't want to TOFTT, that's for sure.

I'm not sure its a bloke Charlie.

Offline teddyking

Has to be a bloke. Masculine jaw and look at the final pic, the forearms though... 💪
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Grinder

What a fussy lot, i'd stick it up her/his ass no problem  :D

Offline NervousJ

Offline mr.bluesky

The jury is still out on this one. Looks a bit manly but I've seen worse advertising on adultwork  :unknown:
I think I would still podge her
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:59:03 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline John the Sextist

If nothing else you'd get an half decent Titty Wank  :lol: :lol:

:drinks:

Offline Moby Dick

What’s the problem, nice tits n arse and doubt he/she will have any issues with DT, get ya balls in as well.
If you don’t want to look at the boat race or get chafed by five o’clock shadow then stick a bag on her head. Stick one over yours in case one pops.  :sarcastic:

Offline Snagbadjer

Go and take the plunge mate. If she uses gallons of lube, then she was probably previously known as 'Pedro'.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I would say female. But not 100% sure now it’s been mentioned.
She has a video on VS.

Offline j122

Offline R125

Deffo a girl, here's why. Who remembers Alla the blonde Rom? She was deffo as girl and had a similar issue

Offline ruffler

Woman all day for me I so would :cool: :yahoo:

Offline Madman74

Offline Charliehutton

And me to be fair... :D

NJ, no disrespect, but in these circumstances, your opinion can be taken as read. :hi:

Offline hunkybc

Looks like a girl to me. I would  :rolleyes:

Offline Charliehutton

Deffo a girl, here's why. Who remembers Alla the blonde Rom? She was deffo as girl and had a similar issue

Blimey, R125. I remember her, as probably the most dismal punt I've ever had. I'm delighted you say she was definitely a girl, because half way through, I began to have my doubts.

If you liked her, I'm guessing you're a younger guy. I got the impression she didn't like us old'uns.

Offline ZeroCount

Most of these "is she a he" threads look perfectly feminine to me, but this one definitely has something a bit blokey about her.

Not that it'd be an issue for me in general, but in this case those bolt-ons make her a "no thanks" as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Whore Master

What’s the problem, nice tits n arse and doubt he/she will have any issues with DT, get ya balls in as well.
If you don’t want to look at the boat race or get chafed by five o’clock shadow then stick a bag on her head. Stick one over yours in case one pops.  :sarcastic:

What if both pop?
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gbyld87

I remember her.  I don't remember any issues though - maybe i'm blind to these things.  You thought she was a bit manish?

Offline bops909

Most of these "is she a he" threads look perfectly feminine to me, but this one definitely has something a bit blokey about her.

Not that it'd be an issue for me in general, but in this case those bolt-ons make her a "no thanks" as far as I'm concerned.

The jawline doesn't mean she's a bloke - just look at Julianna Margulies.

I'm not convinced those are bolt ons either.

The video looks like it was shot in the UK so there's that.

But each to their own.

Offline ZeroCount

Offline Puntingdaveuk