Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good anal girls  (Read 2431 times)

Offline _Bender_

Anyone know of any girls that like doing anal. Not girls that put it on their profile and when you arrive say "Ooo... Don't do that!" :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:09:12 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Professor,
Welcome to UKP. Are you able to be more precise as to where in the East Mids you would be looking for?

Also, have you already carried out any searches on Adultwork.com? If so, select the ones that interest you
and post their profiles on here, for others to comment on.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Scarlett of Nottm comes highly recommended. I saw her last year, although my session did not extend to Anal.

I know of 2~3 other fellow punters who have seen her and also recommend her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Read her Q&A about Anal and DP. I also suggest that you check with her prior to the appt about the availability of Anal.

Offline monkeybucket

Has anyone heard of her recently she's dropped off aw new profile ? Jacked it in? Shame asbi never got the chance to enjoy.

Offline dancer44

If you are looking for a more mature woman you might like to take a look at Mirabellmagic2 in Long Eaton.  Not tried her myself but  been in touch and she offered anal as a speciality at no extra cost. She has a pic in the members area here and on Aw
she used to advertise as Luscious Laura. ... see the thread on her here.

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

I've visited Mirabellmagic2 in Long Eaton last year and had a very enjoyable time. A nice lady, clean comfortable house and a very safe location too. I didn't partake in any anal though so I can't comment on that but I do know that she definitely offers that service.