Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South west bukkake  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Sharky

Hi guys, I was hoping somebody knew of somewhere in the southwest that hosts bukkake parties? There seems to be quite a few around Birmingham but I can't seem to find any a little closer to home.

Thanks

Offline Jamandcream

Several girls have bukkake list on their likes in Cornwall but don't think they host parties.
One to try who has put something about trying a group meet is Hot wife in Camelford Cornwall.

Offline bristolbcfc

Several girls have bukkake list on their likes in Cornwall but don't think they host parties.
One to try who has put something about trying a group meet is Hot wife in Camelford Cornwall.

Just be aware she is openly looking for BB partners on her fab profile

Offline redveee

They are sometimes held at Dare2 in St Phillips, I used to see the likes of Sophie Anderson and Michelle Thorne plugging thrm on their Twitter feeds, since I no longer follow either of them I don't see the parties advertised any more.

Offline Crackpot11

Just be aware she is openly looking for BB partners on her fab profile

That’s interesting to note - is it a couple profile on FS or has she a single one? Wasn’t aware she did bb.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:57:09 pm by Crackpot11 »

Offline Crackpot11

Notice External Link/Members Only hot40swife is in Plymouth today in campervan. Profile states ‘asking for bareback will get you blocked’.