Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good 3 hr relaxing madsage  (Read 2152 times)

iam4ux

Hey suggest me a place in Birmingham where i can relax 3 hr with good massage he

Offline Beamer

Best to search first and then ask about any that take your fancy.

Offline Littlefoot

Hey suggest me a place in Birmingham where i can relax 3 hr with good massage he

3 hour massage  :scare: I get pissed off after 30 mins... And all I'm thinking is 'hurry up and touch my knob'  :yahoo:

Offline Beamer

3 hour massage  :scare: I get pissed off after 30 mins... And all I'm thinking is 'hurry up and touch my knob'  :yahoo:

:yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Pablo02

I’d fall asleep after the he 15 mins in.

Offline Beamer

Perhaps his mum hasn't gone out?

mohezadec13

shouldn't really share this however fuck it... if you've a 3  hour massage moat masseuses give blowjob and full covered sex

Offline finn5555

shouldn't really share this however fuck it... if you've a 3  hour massage moat masseuses give blowjob and full covered sex

Can you say that again... in English ideally  :hi:

Offline guyverih

Judging from his other posts I'd say no he can't

Poppy64

Thought he was after a pissed off herb

Roadster

Offline Littlefoot

Where are these moat masseuses based? Any link possible?

Offline Brumish

Can you say that again... in English ideally  :hi:

Worryingly, I think understood it!

mohezadec13

spell checker does mix words, however meaning was transferred, on in manchester near the strip joint in China town, like two or three doors down, the other opposite red dragon food place and the one closer to the gym.

mohezadec13

I think she gottanlike you though, one thought I was footballer and other a music producer which I am currently those things so...
 as they say money is the great equalizer lads

Offline Littlefoot

I think she gottanlike you though, one thought I was footballer and other a music producer which I am currently those things so...
 as they say money is the great equalizer lads

spell checker does mix words, however meaning was transferred, on in manchester near the strip joint in China town, like two or three doors down, the other opposite red dragon food place and the one closer to the gym.

Now I'm confused  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Beamer

Now I'm confused  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Your not the only one! English language would help

Offline Brumish

i take it back....clear as mud! :D

mohezadec13

meh, you've got the locations and If you can't find it less cock in holes where I go  :cool:

Offline Beamer

meh, you've got the locations and If you can't find it less cock in holes where I go  :cool:

FFS  speak English!

Zuko1386

Fucking hell, are you alright???????

Offline finn5555

Hidden Image/Members Only

mohezadec13

we go to a bar or club where ever you choose,we put up £1000(or £10000) each who can get laid (anywhere e.g toliet, her or your house) wins instant(recorded proof) , or who gets the most numbers we can travel in one night from 5pm to at least three places. anyone else wanna take shots at me bring it bitch!! right now i see  my pearls have reached and choked the neck of low dirty swine, I challenge you any of you!! any city.

vw

we go to a bar or club where ever you choose,we put up £1000(or £10000) each who can get laid (anywhere e.g toliet, her or your house) wins instant(recorded proof) , or who gets the most numbers we can travel in one night from 5pm to at least three places. anyone else wanna take shots at me bring it bitch!! right now i see  my pearls have reached and choked the neck of low dirty swine, I challenge you any of you!! any city.

Have you lost your meds?   :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Beamer

Have you lost your meds?   :crazy: :crazy:

Think it's his mind that he's lost.  :hi:

mohezadec13

stay where you are or take my challenge it's £1000 up for grabs and you get laid. do you have any honour

Offline Littlefoot

Banned !

He was the craziest cunt I've seen for a long time.  :lol:

Offline Boinky

AAwww....

I was totally up for that challenge.

I've no idea what it was, the purpose of it or what the rules were but it sounded like an easy grand or failing that I'd get myself famous in a video with my head removed and some sick pervert screwing the left nostril of said disembodied head.

Win, win.

Offline originallingam

some one should've taken his challenge and recorded it
Banned reason: Miltiple Profiles - wonderfulworldz321, Pan, superlokrobert, pokerdon, thedeal321, Ifthepriceisright, originallingam
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Baxter63

Just caught up with this one. You should read his review (the mohezadec13 one not the OP)..
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:59:09 pm by Baxter63 »
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Brumish

Just caught up with this one. You should read his review (the mohezadec13 one not the OP)..

I think she meant she doesn’t want any communicating trouble hahaha

Offline Littlefoot

He must of put the shits up her  :scare: surprising if you read her other review seems she thrives on trouble!  :scare: don't know who had the luckiest escape  :unknown: