Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Midlands / Holly Ryder - Oldbury  (Read 1517 times)

havoc

I have met  Holly on several occasions and she does not disappoint, I have always found to be awesome love talking playing and of course fucking her.

What has really impressed me is that she hows allowed me to fulfil my fantasies/fetishes she has an open mind and has never belittled me for it.

I have always left satisfied and with a smile on my face,

For those of you who doubt my creditably I am on adultwork as "havoc1" and i have 121 reviews

Offline Steely Dan

We don't doubt (but why would you say this? we kinda do now....)

But this is quite inadequate as a review.  If you don't read the whole thing, at least read the summary.
External Link/Members Only

Like the part that says to post a link so we know who you are reviewing.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

getonit

This just sounds ( to me ) like she has mentioned....maybe, you should put in a good word for her on here  :bomb: 
She has reviews from some good members on here and I have no doubt she is genuine but I know she reads this forum and even joined to comment on an earlier thread about her :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127162.msg1439349#msg1439349

Proteus

I have met  Holly on several occasions and she does not disappoint, I have always found to be awesome love talking playing and of course fucking her.

What has really impressed me is that she hows allowed me to fulfil my fantasies/fetishes she has an open mind and has never belittled me for it.

I have always left satisfied and with a smile on my face,

For those of you who doubt my creditably I am on adultwork as "havoc1" and i have 121 reviews

Out of interest, what has prompted you to go out of your way to start a thread about her rather than reviewing? I see your other post was also on a review of hers.

Is she the best out of all your 121+ punts?

I have never seen Holly but tried to book her once and found her curt on the phone. It prompted me to look elsehwere.

Offline PepeMAGA

This just sounds ( to me ) like she has mentioned....maybe, you should put in a good word for her on here  :bomb: 
She has reviews from some good members on here and I have no doubt she is genuine but I know she reads this forum and even joined to comment on an earlier thread about her :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127162.msg1439349#msg1439349
Also there were those reviews that sounded like she'd written them herself.

HorizontalPleasures

Bow your heads white knight coming through  :angelgirl: