Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebacker  (Read 4392 times)

shithappens

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Me
06/05/2017 15:05:48      filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
So your going to let 3 men fuck you before me and fill you with there cum , and then let me top you up ?

Her
06/05/2017 15:06:22   06/05/2017 15:06:27   filthy_nadiaxxx      Re: This morning   
Are you coming or not?

Me
Of course I'm not. I don't want any std from you.
Her
06/05/2017 15:10:03   06/05/2017 15:23:46   filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
Lol i dont have stds i have regular checkups bareback is clearly normal and allowed hence why its on the ENJOYS LIST fool .

Seems like a nice girl !!!!!!!! !

Lol i dont have stds i have regular checkups bareback is clearly normal and allowed hence why its on the ENJOYS LIST fool .

Note:   You can call filthy_nadiaxxx on +447731704113

Offline Littlefoot

I don't see bareback on her enjoys list, has it since been removed?

shithappens

These are in reverse order

Me
Out   06/05/2017 13:17:51   06/05/2017 13:19:14 filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
How about £50 for 15 mins bareback ?

her
In   06/05/2017 13:09:43   06/05/2017 13:16:46   filthy_nadiaxxx    Re: This morning   
Only in my 1hr bookings or more

Me
Out   06/05/2017 12:52:47   06/05/2017 13:09:10      filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
I just noticed "bareback" is that correct ?

shithappens

Just to point out I was only checking her out. Bareback is a difinate NO for me . I got a family

Her
In   06/05/2017 14:43:21   06/05/2017 14:43:34   filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
Yes

me

Out   06/05/2017 14:04:32   06/05/2017 14:43:12    filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
Ok. Can I cum inside you?

Offline Littlefoot

These are in reverse order

Me
Out   06/05/2017 13:17:51   06/05/2017 13:19:14 filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
How about £50 for 15 mins bareback ?

her
In   06/05/2017 13:09:43   06/05/2017 13:16:46   filthy_nadiaxxx    Re: This morning   
Only in my 1hr bookings or more

Me
Out   06/05/2017 12:52:47   06/05/2017 13:09:10      filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
I just noticed "bareback" is that correct ?

How come you asked her for bareback? If I seen bareback listed I would simply move on!

shithappens

She taken it off her likes now

Offline Madone1

If it's not listed on there likes list or on there profile do you ask anyway just to test the waters or what?

If that's the case you will struggle to get many booking in the future as girls will spread the word you ask for bareback or just troll them. :crazy:

Offline Littlefoot

Personally I wouldn't waste my time trying to catch girls/barebackers out! If it was listed, I wouldn't of made any contact!

Offline Madone1

Personally I wouldn't waste my time trying to catch girls/barebackers out! If it was listed, I wouldn't of made any contact!

+1

shithappens

It was on her likes list.  I won't struggle as I see my regular ladies who know I would NEVER do bareback . I asked her because I love reverse oral but I didn't want a mouthful of someone else's spunk !!
Simple as that really , no hidden agenda . So get a life you sad bastard !!!

shithappens

Offline Littlefoot

It was on her likes list.  I won't struggle as I see my regular ladies who know I would NEVER do bareback . I asked her because I love reverse oral but I didn't want a mouthful of someone else's spunk !!

If it was on her list, why would you want to give her oral? Are you calling me a sad bastard?

Offline Madone1

Fucking hell put your hand bag down dear I couldn't give two fucks what you get up too. Bareback or troll all you want.

Offline myothernameis

She taken it off her likes now

If you had any common sense you should have taken a screen print of her profile, but now we cant be sure, as we only have your word for this

James999

Are you calling me a sad bastard?

Looks like he may have a point, with the amount of reports / whinges you've been making to Admin of late, seriously do you think this is a primamry school and you keep having to run to teacher, he called you a sad bastard, fucking grow up !

Offline Littlefoot

Looks like he may have a point, with the amount of reports / whinges you've been making to Admin of late, seriously do you think this is a primamry school and you keep having to run to teacher, he called you a sad bastard, fucking grow up !

Go away and do a review or two! I may listen to you then!

:hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you had any common sense you should have taken a screen print of her profile, but now we cant be sure, as we only have your word for this

Reads to me like you lads should be listing the skanky cunts on a thread like what we are doing up North.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Kendrig

Reads to me like you lads should be listing the skanky cunts on a thread like what we are doing up North.  :hi: :hi:

Similar thread been going in London for a long while. :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I couldn't give two fucks what you get up too. Bareback or troll all you want.

Then you are a reckless twat that needs watching. :scare: :scare:

It takes one rotten cock, cunt or mouth to fuck it up for all of us.  :dash: :dash:

Just cast your mind back to all the shit that flew around when Isla let a punter into her thong that had fucked a barebacker.

Online scutty brown

It was on her likes list.  ............I asked her because I love reverse oral but I didn't want a mouthful of someone else's spunk !!

That has got to be the daftest logic of the week. If it was on her likes list you were bound to get her second (or third) hand. WTF was the point of asking?

Offline Madone1

Then you are a reckless twat that needs watching. :scare: :scare:

It takes one rotten cock, cunt or mouth to fuck it up for all of us.  :dash: :dash:

Just cast your mind back to all the shit that flew around when Isla let a punter into her thong that had fucked a barebacker.

I'm not the one looking for bareback I only asked the op why he was messaging barebacking Girls and that his rep my be damaged he throws a tantrum that's up to him. As for the name calling you can get fucked.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not the one looking for bareback I only asked the op why he was messaging barebacking Girls and that his rep my be damaged he throws a tantrum that's up to him. As for the name calling you can get fucked.

Not how it read to me. Read to me like you don't give a fuck about what the barebackers are getting up to hence my Isla comment.  :dash: :dash:

As for the name calling.....

FFS grow some or go find teacher.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

.....you can get fucked.

I intend to.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:29:15 pm by mrfishyfoo »

shithappens

Just to clarify things ---I did not notice the likeing of bareback when I first messaged her ... when I did notice it , I messaged her to ask about it as some of these women do not check the likes when opening a profile ! That's the reason I asked her if she did bareback !
Surely even littledick (foot) can understand the logic in that !!!!

Offline dog999

Let me join in!!. Personally I would think long and hard about giving ORAL to any of these' Ladies', fancied it many times but then I just think, someone else's cock has just been up there ( covered or not who knows), but not for me.

shithappens

I agree to a certain extent --I try to be the first client of the day if I can. At least no one has been there before that day .

Offline mrfishyfoo

I agree to a certain extent --I try to be the first client of the day if I can. At least no one has been there before that day .

....other than her pimp, husband or boyfriend.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline dog999

That's always a good idea, but how many of these places have NO SHOWER!. Said this in a previous post but 'if you can't wash yourself how the fuck can they?'.

shithappens

Let's face it fellas.  It's a sordid dirty world -- but we still do it !!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Let's face it fellas.  It's a sordid dirty world -- but we still do it !!

Isn't it just.....I fucking love it.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Fishface

Except her husband, boyfriend etc.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Ming

Let me join in!!. Personally I would think long and hard about giving ORAL to any of these' Ladies', fancied it many times but then I just think, someone else's cock has just been up there ( covered or not who knows), but not for me.

In your one and only review 6 months ago (a negative), you went with some fat smelly skank, kissed her (someone's cock had been up there!) and by the sounds of it had OWO (someone's cock had been up there!) you even say she was smelly down below, but still paid and fucked her (someone's cock had definitely been up there), hypocrisy methinks!!!!!

Maybe punting is not for you?

Ming  :hi:

shithappens

Well said Ming.  I think dog999 is just trying to say the politicaly correct thing .
To me BAREBACK IS OUT OF THE QUESTION, but the other stuff DFK , REVERSE ORAL & OWO are ok. We've all been to see girls that when you first see them you may think she's fuckable but that's all , then the next girl that you see you just can't wait to go down on her.  It just intuition!!
I've walked away many many times when the magic door has been opened by a fucking gargoyle , in a couple of instances I have paid my ££££ but when they took there clothes off I demanded (and got) my money back .
With regards to my opening post , she looked fuckable so I fired off a email on aw , she agreed to meet so then I checked her likes to see it French kissing was on offer , this is when I noticed 'bareback' , so I fired a message to her asking to confirm or if it was a mistake! No way was I asking for it , ffs I'm a married bloke . She confirmed she offered it , so I told her I was not coming . I did email her saying it's disgusting that she was prepared to let 3 men fuck her and still be full of spunk when I arrived . Looking on AW this morning I've seen about 5 who offer "Bareback come inside"
Rand over now , lets sort out a nice young lady for later ,

Offline dog999

No, I'm no politician, but many are into the punting scene.
Yes I do only have the one review on here, many of my punts are from years ago, so no point in reviewing them on here.
The lady whom I reviewed did have a bit of a 'fishy problem' not as bad as I have encountered, but not too offputting, the reason for the NEGATIVE was,' that', and the shit service.
Maybee it is time to hang up my punting boots MING, have been at this game many years. Early years spent up the Cheshire Road and around Edgebaston. Mature milfs, and the pimp controlled young girls was the order of the day. Yes I've been around a bit, even seen Miss Whiplash ( Lindy St Clair), she now lives in a small village in Herefordshire and I think is retired!!!?. Pm me if anyone wants her details. Cheers.

Offline azrael

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Me
06/05/2017 15:05:48      filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   
So your going to let 3 men fuck you before me and fill you with there cum , and then let me top you up ?

Her
06/05/2017 15:06:22   06/05/2017 15:06:27   filthy_nadiaxxx      Re: This morning   
Are you coming or not?

Me
Of course I'm not. I don't want any std from you.
Her
06/05/2017 15:10:03   06/05/2017 15:23:46   filthy_nadiaxxx   Re: This morning   

Seems like a nice girl !!!!!!!! !

Can i ask a question? it seems no one else has asked yet, im presuming these are emails/text message if so. Did you take any screen shots of the conversation above? I only ask as this thread has cuased quite a stir, even "hand bags at dawn" between fellow punters :unknown: :hi:

Bendova69

I think some people obesess over WGs and want to treat them as some kind of side chicks of some sort........the reality is that these girls fuck the whole world hence you got to be careful about what you  do with them. I typically go for wham bam quickies cause I have a girlfirend......so for me the only uncovered service I get from WGs is OWO.........No kissing and I will not even think of doing RO or BB......NEVER.

And besides, if you see BB listed you have the right to ignore so why waste time demanding an explanation?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:44:22 pm by Bendova69 »