Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enhancedbabe - Out call at hotel  (Read 1727 times)

3 review(s) for Enhancedbabe (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
3 review(s) for Enhancedbabexx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Cum2quick

£120 for an hour

Super punt looks exactly like profile and the experience you would hope for.

Great attitude owo, kissing and sex in all positions

Would have had cum on face while having a prostrate message but I wasn't able to deliver the cum shot

Will go back for more.

Post - op was a new experience for me but no regrets

Here for a couple of days

One for nervous Jimmy. Great tits

Offline NervousJ

I noticed her in Chilwell area today.....

Glad you enjoyed.

And yes, I did have a quick look at her tits..... :D :D

Online RogerBoner

Please could you tell me the reason for having sex with a TS rather than a normal female.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Please could you tell me the reason for having sex with a TS rather than a normal female.
+1
I would be genuinely interested to know. What are the differences in technique and service that attracts?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
She is a real girl, has tits and a fanny and probably high heels and a fancy handbag, she just used to have a cock...... I used to be good at maths but it don't make me Chinese  :lol:

It does seem cutting off the cock would loose the usual TS fans/punters, like you say, you may as well just fuck a regular girl now for £120/hr

Im still waiting for Jazmine to return  :D

Offline Thecunninglinguist

In a way, you would think that oral should be delivered by a TS. At least they will have had it performed on them and understand the techniques of a satisfying one better? For me before I would consider it, they would have to be post op, even if I wasn't going there.

randypostman

She is a fully functional & very sexy woman who provides a wonderful service & the hour i spent with her in April was one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had

Online RogerBoner

When I'm on a punt I sometimes lick her all over and often rim them. I sometimes stay in 69 or reverse 69 for half an hour. I hug and cuddle and caress romantically. I even fucked a girl's armpit last week with lube and a laugh. Strangely I don't care much about fake FK. With my latest discovery I pause reverse 69, cup her head lift her for an upside-down Spiderman snog which is very sensual and sexy before getting back to work. I take in her scents.
. I can't quite believe that it would be the same with a post-op. Did you make them come?  I hope that you can both give me the answer rather than just saying that I should try it out to find out.