Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Websites used for punting (in Bristol and surrounding areas)  (Read 850 times)

Offline vsgp3

I was wondering what sites other punters use to look for WGs - I tend to stick to AdultWork, Viva Street and Backpage but wondered whether there are any other good sites out there that could be recommended?

Also, if any guys visit girls that don't tend to advertise their services as such but are available and worth visiting?

With AdultWork, there are a lot of girls offering services that they don't actually offer which is somewhat annoying, especially when agreed in advance only to be told they don't do a certain service at the actual meet!  Also lots seem to be hotel based which puts me off - don't like hotel meets!

vw

Most people here stick with AW mainly and here, the gems are often reviewed here in the SW review section, most but not all are on AW so this site generally sorts the wheat from the chaff.

What sort of expereince/girl are you after ?   Sure you will get a few good recommendations especially from SirRoththeGreat  :drinks:

Offline vsgp3

I'm just curious as to how others source their punts and whether there are any other websites out there that are worth visiting?

Regarding the ladies I visit, I don't tend to visit the same lady twice, irrespective of how good (or poor - not that I'd go back if they were poor!) they were etc. as I like the thrill of meeting a 'stranger' for sex, not quite knowing what to expect - I don't like the familiarity.

I also quite like the idea of meeting 'local' ladies (North Bristol) - tho' majority seem to be central and Fishponds based.   

vw

I'm just curious as to how others source their punts and whether there are any other websites out there that are worth visiting?

Regarding the ladies I visit, I don't tend to visit the same lady twice, irrespective of how good (or poor - not that I'd go back if they were poor!) they were etc. as I like the thrill of meeting a 'stranger' for sex, not quite knowing what to expect - I don't like the familiarity.

I also quite like the idea of meeting 'local' ladies (North Bristol) - tho' majority seem to be central and Fishponds based.   
What do you do incall or outcall ? 

Offline vsgp3

I prefer to visit tho' I have had a few out-calls at mine, tho' there's that 'familiarity' thing again by having a WG come to me. 

vw

I prefer to visit tho' I have had a few out-calls at mine, tho' there's that 'familiarity' thing again by having a WG come to me.
Most of the other sub sites mentioned here occasionally are the agencies but all things lead back to adultwork.