Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Liberty is a time-wasting cunt  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Uoti2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tl;dr - Time-wasting cunt.

Longer version:

Every now and then, I feel the need to fuck a fattie (sorry, "BBW"). It happened again this week, and it coincided with my seeing an initially promising AW page for what turned out to be a time-wasting cunt, in Bradford on Avon. As of 8:00 this morning, "Lady Liberty"'s profile text said, among a lot of self-aggrandising wank, "I'm wide open [sic] Thursday and Friday this week - come fuck me! [sic]". Hidden feedback and no sign of the word "independent" were potential problems, but they might just have been omissions. A couple of the pictures were dubious, in that they looked both too shapely and too familiar to be genuine, but one or two of the others might have been genuine and since all I wanted was a not-too-disgusting fattie to fuck, I didn't much care. All the stupid "don't do this, don't do that" toss didn't bother me either, not even the bits apparently graven onto stone tablets and shouting "thou shalt shower if I tell thee else thou canst fuck off" and "I am the biggest [both senses] clock-watcher in the world". The "no over-65s" and "missing teeth" rules did strike me as idiotic and bizarre respectively, but again, neither disqualifies me. Last but not least, I've had good experiences in the past with girls who insist on an initial approach via AW message instead of text or call, so the "AW only" pedantry was okay.

I sent a polite message saying, in summary, "Like the profile, can call today [Thursday], could I just ask...?". No response and the message wasn't even read until 10:01, when the profile started changing every minute or so. Sure enough, "Lady Liberty" (cunt) was making changes exactly to answer the questions I'd asked. Good: responding to customer demand. Surprisingly, even the feedback became publicly viewable again - one of my questions was about that. It had two positives and nothing nasty (so why did she hide it in the first place?).

The profile changes stopped at 10:26 or so, but there was still no message to me. I thought that that was ungrateful, to put it mildly, so I sent a follow-up message that said, again very politely, that I'd noticed she'd changed her profile to answer my questions, well done, bit disappointing not to get a reply directly, will respect her decision not to see me but would like to know why. That got deleted without even being read. Presumably, she has blocked me.

Taken as a whole (or in her case, as a hole), this behaviour seems to me to go beyond the familiar ignoring-of-messages and moves well into being utterly cuntish. Since I am exactly the sort of punter the profile is designed to attract - a bit stupid, clearly thinking with his cock, but clean, healthy, and above all willing to shell out too much cash just to fuck a huge cunt attached via big squishy bits to a massive pair of tits - it doesn't make sense not to take my money. If she really hates new clients so much, then she could always have demanded that I take a fifty-nine minute shower and then told me that time was up.

In summary, fuck fuck fucking fuckety fucking shit shit shit fuck shit fuck wank fucking piss cuntly fucking CUNT of a time-wasting CUNT CUNT FUCKING CUNT :angry:

There. Thought I'd "share with the group" not only as an excuse for me to piss and moan about some cunt who did me over (in a minor way, by punting standards) but also to suggest to other punters that they should beware wasting their time waiting for a response to a message they send to Liberty Cunt, sorry, Lady Cunt, sorry again, I mean Massive Fucking Cunt.

Offline rudolph hucker

Erm, nice, sounds like a catch..... :dance:

JV547845

Thanks.  She might just be busy or have deleted your message by mistake.  But either way to arrange something within two working days needs a phone number straight up or a hell of a lot of logging in from both parties. 

I've wondered about her profile for a while because sometimes I too've found BBWs give great service.  But she just seemed to be doing it all wrong on her profile and I figured with that attitude, no phone number, and no face pic, for the same money at similar distances away from me there are an awful lot of girls (an awful lot of bbw even) I'd rather see first.  I hope for her sake she has a lot of regulars (AW booking arrangement `bdsm' torture subs?). 

James999

The pictures on the profile should be enough to put you off, the tits look like those of a 60 yer old not 30 as stated on profile  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

James999

The "no over-65s"

Perhaps she is worried she knows from her school years  :sarcastic:

JV547845

the tits look like those of a 60 yer old not 30 as stated on profile  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

Her old pics showed bigger less saggy tits.  I don't know wtf she's thinking but the glimpse of her face isn't bad.

Offline Uoti2

She might just be busy or have deleted your message by mistake.

"To delete one AW message may be accounted a misfortune. To delete two..." etc. No, I know what you mean and your point is well taken; but Lady Blubbercunt certainly read the first message, since she acted extensively on its content, before deleting it. The second was an auto-delete (no "date read" value) because she'd blocked me, and I don't think that that was unintentional.

I've wondered about her profile for a while because sometimes I too've found BBWs give great service.
for the same money at similar distances away from me there are an awful lot of girls (an awful lot of bbw even) I'd rather see first.

For logistical reasons, I mostly punt in and around Swindon. A lot of people have mentioned on UKP that Swindon is not a good choice for punting. Even the supply of BBWs is limited.

FWIW to you and other punters who might be partial to something more substantial from time to time and unlucky enough to be restricted to Swindon, my most successful pork-a-porker episode to date was with "BBW curly", External Link/Members Only. Unlike Lady Megacunt, BBW curly's profile pics show her actual tits, which last time I got my hands on them were pleasingly enormous (they looked and indeed felt way bigger than the advertised "42 D"). Shame she only does outcalls these days.

Offline Johny Stone

she is definately over 50 years old

Hidden Image/Members Only

crap profile

SirFrank

She looks like a fucking whale. I'd thank yourself lucky

touch.and.go

She looks like a fucking whale. I'd thank yourself lucky

Obviously not only the Japanese that like whale meat.

James999

Her old pics showed bigger less saggy tits. 

And if you found even older pics they would have shown her as a baby (if cameras were around then) What the fuck have old pictures got to do with anything  :dash:

touch.and.go

I would rather deep-fry my own bollocks than fuck her.  :vomit:

Offline TerryTibbs

I would rather deep-fry my own bollocks than fuck her.  :vomit:

Is there room for 2 more bollocks in the fryer please......

Terry  :timeout:

new_punter

Is there room for 2 more bollocks in the fryer please......

Terry  :timeout:

Sure is....

And the result....

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 07:27:08 pm by new_punter »

touch.and.go

Yep - rather that than fuck some of these howlers that appear on AW

Offline markymarkfb

"To delete one AW message may be accounted a misfortune. To delete two..." etc. No, I know what you mean and your point is well taken; but Lady Blubbercunt certainly read the first message, since she acted extensively on its content, before deleting it. The second was an auto-delete (no "date read" value) because she'd blocked me, and I don't think that that was unintentional.

For logistical reasons, I mostly punt in and around Swindon. A lot of people have mentioned on UKP that Swindon is not a good choice for punting. Even the supply of BBWs is limited.

FWIW to you and other punters who might be partial to something more substantial from time to time and unlucky enough to be restricted to Swindon, my most successful pork-a-porker episode to date was with "BBW curly", External Link/Members Only. Unlike Lady Megacunt, BBW curly's profile pics show her actual tits, which last time I got my hands on them were pleasingly enormous (they looked and indeed felt way bigger than the advertised "42 D"). Shame she only does outcalls these days.

Any reviews on her please

Offline houseboot

Any reviews on her please

If you are interested in BBW curly then it would make more sense to start a new thread about HER rather than resurrect a 5 year old one about someone else.