Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Methods for Confidential Deposits  (Read 793 times)

Offline knightofthegarter

I am just wondering what are reliable ways of paying an anonymous deposit for a booking ? Vouchers (with anonymity) would be good. I don't want to say who it is for but I have several bookings planned with different SPs in November and December. However I am certain the woman in question is not scamming and the deposit is minimal. Thanks in advance.

Offline houseboot

Generally I wouldn't. However, I have some genuinely awkward time slot requests, which are going to disrupt her travel arrangements, and she wants to know I'm not just taking the piss plus she looks to be reliable and the deposit is very small. I don't think it is in any way a con. I just want to know what are good anonymous ways of doing this. It is not something I would make a habit of.

For clarity, I knew before I asked I was asking for a timeslot when she would technically have left the region.

Offline GoodIdea

No chance you both could spare the time in advance and hand over some cash then?

Not really, without me indirectly spending more money

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline Hardpunt2

If it's only a nominal amount could you not just stick the cash in an envelope and post it recorded delivery? She would have to give you her address though.

Offline scutty brown

a lot of prossies use this - makes it easy to transfer money anonymously
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the suggestions, particularly fuzzyduck and scutty brown. Amazon would be handy but wouldn't it show up with my name at the very least, or is there a way round this ? I will have a go myself obviously but it is possible I might miss something. Sorry for typo in post heading.

Offline squigmcdig

Cash paid direct into bank is always an option,  though would never pay a deposit.

Offline NotATrumpFan

a lot of prossies use this - makes it easy to transfer money anonymously
External Link/Members Only

I've used this to pay for AW tokens before.  You can buy the vouchers for cash at your local co-op so completely anonymous.

You could suggest paying her the advance in AW tokens too maybe?

Offline Rimmington

I refuse to pay a deposit before a booking, and I wish other punters wouldn't do it because it just encourages prossies to ask for it.

If we all refuse to pay deposits, prossies would stop asking or have to find another line of work.

Offline houseboot

I refuse to pay a deposit before a booking, and I wish other punters wouldn't do it because it just encourages prossies to ask for it.

If we all refuse to pay deposits, prossies would stop asking or have to find another line of work.

In normal circumstances I would agree however, as OP stated in later post, he had asked her to delay her travel arrangements so it's understandable that she's asked for some assurance that the meet will happen.