Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa's back in Bristol - HE fans  (Read 2817 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Just seen Vanessa is back in Bristol (shame her friend Nina isn't!).
So if you want your calfs rubbing for a while followed by a nice topless hand job she's worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

This is excellent news.........yes, almost as good as Nina, but one hell of a masseur !

Offline princerico

i notice Nina is back in Glasgow so fingers crossed she's going to pop down here for a bit.

Seems to be quite a few offering HE in Bristol at the moment, think we should all take one for the team so we know who's worthy. I'm away for a bit but will try a new girl upon my return.  :thumbsup:

Online MajorPayne

So if you want your calfs rubbing for a while followed by a nice topless hand job she's worth a visit.

I can see why more wg are offering massage rather than full service.  Some are giving massages for the same cost as full service.

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Very true there are loads of HE massages around atm in Bristol.
I haven’t had time to review but had two recently from new places:
Cupcake’s new Thai shop near Kingswood.
New Chinese massage place on Clevedon Rd.
Both good vfm however I did feel I was enjoying a very submissive trafficked girl at the Chinese place!
Anyone else had the same experience?

Offline Landlubber

Thanks for flagging that - having a bit of a “no guilt, no risk “ thing just now, so Vanessa’s return is very welcome

Offline houseboot

New Chinese massage place on Clevedon Rd.

.... good vfm however I did feel I was enjoying a very submissive trafficked girl at the Chinese place!

If you truly believe that then you should report it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:30:46 pm by houseboot »

Offline j4ckw1ll5

House, it's hard to tell as no one else seemed to be there, but there may have ben a pimp in a side room. It was just a hunch hence why I asked if anyone else had the same experience. The girl I saw said she was going on to London next week & girls change every 2 weeks.

Offline houseboot

House, it's hard to tell as no one else seemed to be there, but there may have ben a pimp in a side room. It was just a hunch hence why I asked if anyone else had the same experience. The girl I saw said she was going on to London next week & girls change every 2 weeks.

Is it a shop or a flat?

You said Clevedon Road but I don't understand where you mean.

On Gumtree there is a "new" shop in Whiteladies Road, which appears to be the one that closed recently in Lower Clifton Hill, and what appears to be an "Independent" in Southville.

(Cupcake?  They should've named her "Fruitcake" (nutty as a). Does she ever stop talking?

Has her friend arrived from Manchester yet?)

For any others reading this,  brief extract from rules here:-

"Allegations of under-aged / trafficked / forced sex workers

Contact law enforcement."
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:47:57 pm by houseboot »

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Lol yep cupcake is nuts & was only her last week.
She is seriously disorganised and even though I booked had another punter in when I arrived & told me to come back (unlocked the door hands covered in oil) an hour later!
Chinese place looks like a shop but is actually a flat, location on ad is B/S.

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I know this thread was originally about Venessa, but as some of you know she’s friends with the sensational Little Nina. I spoke to Nina yesterday & now Venessa is back in Bristol when she takes a holiday Nina is planning on coming down to use her flat as a base for a few weeks.

Also is it worth us starting a thread especially for HE massage fans so we can flag up any good experiences, prices & names of girls (if a shop) worth visiting? I know other regions on UKP do this but not for the SW.

Offline KC66

I know this thread was originally about Venessa, but as some of you know she’s friends with the sensational Little Nina. I spoke to Nina yesterday & now Venessa is back in Bristol when she takes a holiday Nina is planning on coming down to use her flat as a base for a few weeks.

I think the above is a bit misleading, Nina hasn’t spoken to Vanessa about this possibility. Yes she would like to re-visit Bristol and if the opportunity to use Vanessa’s flat became an option she would certainly look at it. Much to the delight of her Bristol followers.  :music:

Offline houseboot

I think the above is a bit misleading, Nina hasn’t spoken to Vanessa about this possibility. Yes she would like to re-visit Bristol and if the opportunity to use Vanessa’s flat became an option she would certainly look at it. Much to the delight of her Bristol followers.  :music:

Appeared to be fact here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83639.msg2321619#msg2321619

I've no doubt it will soon be mentioned here if/when it happens.

Offline KC66

Read as you will, no concern of mine. But if Vanessa reads this she needs to know that no assumptions have been made by Nina.  We all hope Nina will return and if it becomes reality she will be bound to let all her fans know.  :hi:

Offline bristolnick

Was Vanessa the one that used to work in the flats just down road the the bridge that goes from Queen Square area towards Redcliffe Way?

Offline Jakejake

Was Vanessa the one that used to work in the flats just down road the the bridge that goes from Queen Square area towards Redcliffe Way?

She had a flat near Castle Park, next to Piccolino.

She’s currently using a serviced apartment near the Bearpit (or she was on Tuesday.  Before anyone jumps to it - yes I’ll post a review when I get the time.

Offline bristolnick

She had a flat near Castle Park, next to Piccolino.

She’s currently using a serviced apartment near the Bearpit (or she was on Tuesday.  Before anyone jumps to it - yes I’ll post a review when I get the time.

I saw Nina at the Cabot location and her other one closer to the Hippodrome. Hopefully i can find out who the EE guy who was Redcliffe Backs. She used to offer amazing nuru/oil massage and slide ass towards your face for a bit of reverse owo at the end end of the massage

Offline houseboot

Also is it worth us starting a thread especially for HE massage fans so we can flag up any good experiences, prices & names of girls (if a shop) worth visiting? I know other regions on UKP do this but not for the SW.

It might work, it might not.

The South West is a big area. The West Midlands does have at least three threads, i.e. Birmingham (173 pages), Shropshire (82 pages) & Wolverhampton (69 pages but no post since mid July).

So maybe:-

M5 corridor FBSM - Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Burnham, Taunton & Plymouth (might be too big so could split North & South)

Dorset FBSM - Blandford, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Dorchester & Poole

There are other places that have been mentioned like Yeovil, Crewkerne, Swindon etc which don't fit with either group though.

Offline T0pgun

I saw Nina at the Cabot location and her other one closer to the Hippodrome. Hopefully i can find out who the EE guy who was Redcliffe Backs. She used to offer amazing nuru/oil massage and slide ass towards your face for a bit of reverse owo at the end end of the massage

PM me for more info on the girl that disappeared

Offline Dustybin

This one used to work in Redcliffe Backs next to the river.

Online MajorPayne

At £60 for 30 minutes she is charging full service prices for a massage + HE.

Offline houseboot

At £60 for 30 minutes she is charging full service prices for a massage + HE.

I haven't seen her but £80 for 1 hour B2B is "standard" price.

Offline houseboot

This one used to work in Redcliffe Backs next to the river.

"This one"?

It seems more a question of "these" as AW feedback  mentions Monica, Eden, Emily, Vicky and Amy.

So she either can't remember what her name is or there's a lot of B&S going on.

Offline Landlubber

Interesting she’s advertising B2B. As I recall that didn’t use to be the offer. All services were from standing alongside the table. Confirmation would be welcome

Offline houseboot

Interesting she’s advertising B2B. As I recall that didn’t use to be the offer. All services were from standing alongside the table. Confirmation would be welcome

Previous Reviews here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170264.msg1814231#msg1814231

Offline Dustybin

"This one"?

It seems more a question of "these" as AW feedback  mentions Monica, Eden, Emily, Vicky and Amy.

Yeah I get it, the one in the profile pics now is I’m pretty sure the one I seen a couple of years ago.

Shame I got short change on time as it would have been a positive review.

Offline Landlubber

Thanks, but that was my point. Previously no b2b, but now advertised on profile. Someone said they’d seen her since her return, so should be able to say one way or the other, pending a full review. If I see her before anyone else comments then I’ll post.

Offline bristolnick

"This one"?

Sounds like Mambo Number 5

Offline bristolnick

PM me for more info on the girl that disappeared

I can't send messages for some reason

Offline Rkga

Offers oral now too according to her profile.