Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROM raided in Toon  (Read 1512 times)

Offline waynekerr600

You'd think if it was a 'ROM raid' the rozzers would drive the police car through the front window  :rolleyes:

Offline 0462Vor

Romanian ads are out of control in the north east atm. At least 5 new ones every week in darlo alone. no idea if it's all trafficking but I imagine it can't be a good deal for them regardless. I ain't planning on finding out either

Offline billybigbollocks888

You'd think if it was a 'ROM raid' the rozzers would drive the police car through the front window  :rolleyes:

Yup I won’t be doing any Rom raiding again.

Offline TomPI

I suppose the best  advice would be to avoid any ROM SP like the plague .

Offline tynetunnel

I suppose the best  advice would be to avoid any ROM SP like the plague .

That I already do, although occasionally I will find one quite tempting. Then I remind myself, most services will be “extraaaa”, it’ll be a ‘cum and done’ policy, probably won’t be the girl in the pics, and she may be trafficked/pimped.

Offline Tommygun67

Some of the "Brazilian" girls advertising on Adultwork are Roms, got to be very careful.

Offline trainspotter

I haven't seen any SP for over a year for obvious reasons but before that kept clear of Romanians, Brazilians, etc in case they had been trafficed and coerced with associated legal complications. I would certainly not want to see anyone of any nationality who was seeing me against their will.

Offline Sar-Major

Some of the "Brazilian" girls advertising on Adultwork are Roms, got to be very careful.

Not just Brazilian, they often put Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, to name but a few.  :scare:

Best idea is to give them all a "Friggin Wide Berth" unless there's a glowing review of them on here.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Not just Brazilian, they often put Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, to name but a few.  :scare:

Best idea is to give them all a "Friggin Wide Berth" unless there's a glowing review of them on here.  :thumbsup:

I'm not convinced that the Scottish ones aren't ROMs either.

Offline Mansell

Absolutely, sound advice. What you think is the occasional gem so often turns out to be false paste  ;)

Offline Chilled North East

It reminds me of when Jack charlton was telling everyone to say they were Irish

Offline Lewwy

How do they get away with that? Isn't it the case that you have to provide an actual, state issued form of ID to AW?

I've noticed that lots of girls on AW recently seem to be Brazilian - there's been a huge increase in them. I wonder if it's the case that Brazil is operating a "documents for cash" scheme or something? Similar to wealthy people buying themselves into tax havens but for the little people.

I've always avoided Romanians since I came to realise that they were usually shite or trafficked. My one experience of a Romanian was a good few years ago at Wallsend. She was actually really bonny, looked a bit like a young Linda Hamilton (before she started looking...well...how she currently does) and gave a half decent service. Was strictly a "one-cum" girl though which was really the only thing bad about the booking. I'd avoid them at all costs now though.

It's quite surprising that the cops don't do more of these raids. It's well known that the vast majority of Rom's and other nationalities are trafficked/Pimped etc and it's hardly difficult to find them on AW.
Banned reason: Offered free booking because he wouldn't post details.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

How do they get away with that? Isn't it the case that you have to provide an actual, state issued form of ID to AW?

I've noticed that lots of girls on AW recently seem to be Brazilian - there's been a huge increase in them. I wonder if it's the case that Brazil is operating a "documents for cash" scheme or something? Similar to wealthy people buying themselves into tax havens but for the little people.

I've always avoided Romanians since I came to realise that they were usually shite or trafficked. My one experience of a Romanian was a good few years ago at Wallsend. She was actually really bonny, looked a bit like a young Linda Hamilton (before she started looking...well...how she currently does) and gave a half decent service. Was strictly a "one-cum" girl though which was really the only thing bad about the booking. I'd avoid them at all costs now though.

It's quite surprising that the cops don't do more of these raids. It's well known that the vast majority of Rom's and other nationalities are trafficked/Pimped etc and it's hardly difficult to find them on AW.

Police can't do anything just because a girl is Romanian or whatever. They need people who've seen the conditions the girls are working / living in to report suspicions. They need a report they can act on. They can't turn up on spec, they need evidence