Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women and logic............  (Read 1113 times)

moreplease

Is there such a thing?

I'm discussing  a 3 some meeting  ( mmf ) booked for early next week.  I did the polite thing and asked her if there were any no-no's so as to avoid embarrassment on the day. 

Apart from the usual and obvious no go areas...... she now  informs me she doesn't do " lip kissing " as that's too personal.   So, she's fine with owo and hence putting my cock in her mouth, but kissing is too personal??? :dash: :dash:

Looks like a cancellation then........................

Anyone know of any decent couples who do mmf....... I'm 100% straight btw, let's just clarify that LOL!!! :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Saw the title and thought I'd never seen 'women' and 'logic' in the same sentence before.

Offline Kingy28

Saw the title and thought I'd never seen 'women' and 'logic' in the same sentence before.
Never have & never will understand how their minds work. Wether it's wife,  mother,  sister or daughter etc. The more you know them,  the less I understand. I gave up trying years ago

Offline AgedCases

Yes, I don't understand how kissing lips is off-limits yet kissing cock isn't.

Offline itsjustme

Never have & never will understand how their minds work. Wether it's wife,  mother,  sister or daughter etc. The more you know them,  the less I understand. I gave up trying years ago
Some of them would definitely would have an issue ......

Offline Tiger63

Youve tried a 3-some with youre mother and sister????  :scare: :scare:

Are you from  Boro ? :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Anyone know of any totally dodgy  couples who do mmf....... I'm 100% straight btw, let's just clarify that LOL!!! :hi:

I can help you out with that one. 

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Can't help with any that aren't dodgy I'm afraid.

Offline Sar-Major

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline happyguy48

Youve tried a 3-some with youre mother and sister????  :scare: :scare:

Are you from  Boro ? :lol:
Would you admit being from Boro?  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Yes, I don't understand how kissing lips is off-limits yet kissing cock isn't.

Probably a "Hygiene" issue.  :scare:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline happyguy48

Probably a "Hygiene" issue.  :scare:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

My ex was like that but I told her it was rude to speak while she was eating  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :lol: :lol:

Offline itsjustme

Hidden Image/Members Only

moreplease

LOL... yes, the "famous ( in their own thieving minds ) "   Warren and Harriet  ...as in 'Warren Idiot ' and 'Harriet away quickly with your cash'

Offline Lingus10

Is there such a thing?

I'm discussing  a 3 some meeting  ( mmf ) booked for early next week.  I did the polite thing and asked her if there were any no-no's so as to avoid embarrassment on the day. 

Apart from the usual and obvious no go areas...... she now  informs me she doesn't do " lip kissing " as that's too personal.   So, she's fine with owo and hence putting my cock in her mouth, but kissing is too personal??? :dash: :dash:

Looks like a cancellation then........................

Anyone know of any decent couples who do mmf....... I'm 100% straight btw, let's just clarify that LOL!!! :hi:

Have a look here

Offline Sar-Major

LOL... yes, the "famous ( in their own thieving minds ) "   Warren and Harriet  ...as in 'Warren Idiot ' and 'Harriet away quickly with your cash'

:D :D :D :D