Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddieminx25  (Read 690 times)

Offline waynekerr600

Has anyone seen this giirl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ive messaged her on aw and shes bloody hard work. From the pictures i think she might also be working for bonds.

External Link/Members Only

Thought i would message her on aw and book indie - should have worked out good for her as she wouldnt have to pay comission.

Found out that everything i asked was extra - i so hate that as you really dont know where you stand. CIM £10 extra uniforms £20 extra, 30 minute booking described as a 'basic service' @£60 despite having a £50 /30 min offer on her profile - probably going to add more extras than a VW dealer after a service.

Seemed clear to me that all she is interested in is the cash and i suspect that the service will be very secondary to that - does anyone know any different?

Zero feedback in over 3 weeks maybe says it all but i was prepared to give her a chance.

Save you time guys and dont even bother messaging her - i know the answer you will get - thats extra.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 08:25:00 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Could've been worse, you could've got to the booking before finding out about extra charges.

She's just showing herself to be a con merchant, if she wants to charge extra it should be on her profile, even if she didn't list them individually she should have a note informing you of the fact some things incur extra charges.

I would imagine she'll be off a few hot lists now.       :thumbsdown:

Offline Shearer1955

I wouldn't bother with her if its all add ons - it will work out to be a very expensive punt for 1 hour :thumbsdown: