Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteAsFuck  (Read 780 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
Looks a very CUTE girl indeed at 5"1.  OWO & cim included. Great set of photos, has anyone seen her? Might be a tad suspicious - a young lady popping around my house for a few hours  :wackogirl:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:45:20 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jankg

I thought you were retired mate?  :D

bristolqwerty

:( I've lasted 26 days.... anyway there's no harm in looking or asking :D :P she does look the business though doesn't she and ticks all the right boxes.   :D  I wish I had the chance to compare her to IndigoRose  :cry:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:07:41 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline timstella

:( I've lasted 26 days.... anyway there's no harm in looking or asking :D :P she does look the business though doesn't she and ticks all the right boxes.   :D  I wish I had the chance to compare her to IndigoRose  :cry:
I am pretty sure someone on here has seen both of them, but I can't remember who. She does look pretty appealing

Offline JimmySW

She was on my hot list but after the review of her which stated no french kissing - deep or otherwise I decided not to bother - looks like she's hard work to get to see anyway! Shame as she looks like she's got a good body and not bad looking.

bristolqwerty

She was on my hot list but after the review of her which stated no french kissing - deep or otherwise I decided not to bother - looks like she's hard work to get to see anyway! Shame as she looks like she's got a good body and not bad looking.
whereas fat munters are easy to book  :dash:  I tried a few times but although I followed her advice and politely gave my required time, location etc I never received a reply even though each email was read.   :unknown: