Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Thai Massage in Cheltenham  (Read 7974 times)

Offline 2F2F

Has anyone visited this place? Any info on them?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

bristolqwerty

Four Hands Oil Massage
(2 ladies):
 £80 (60mins)

Good value, do they offer extras?  :blush:

Offline HawkG

bristolqwerty

Seems likely they do, looking at : External Link/Members Only

Link not working - looks a very genuine place at first glance.  There's no pictures of a masseuse showing her tits which is code for sexual services apparently, I'm told.... :blush: ;)
Try this......   :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:39:22 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Strawbs180

I discussed a naked massage with happy ending with the lady here on the phone which she said is what they do, but when i had the massage, i got naked on the table the masseuse did not go near my cock and left the room at the end of the normal massage for me to get changed. Was hugely disappointing! Has anybody had a happy ending or more here?

Offline Roth

I discussed a naked massage with happy ending with the lady here on the phone which she said is what they do, but when i had the massage, i got naked on the table the masseuse did not go near my cock and left the room at the end of the normal massage for me to get changed. Was hugely disappointing! Has anybody had a happy ending or more here?

So who or where else in Cheltenham would you recommend Strawbs180? :unknown:

Offline Esco

Hi all. Lotus when I went the Thai bird did not offer HE but tried blagging  me for £50 to do it. Apparently Mia the EU woman there offers but I had no luck. Cheltenham Thai does offer it £40 massage and £20 xtra for HE. Hope this helps
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Esco

See my post Cheltenham Thai massage
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

big one

Hi,highly recommend Indigo,there is on Regent Str.Polish lovely staff,best massage I had ,best HE aswell.

Offline Barney31

I saw this place the other week and wondered if it was worth a look. Quick review of your visit and how much would be useful.

big one

I am visiting this place often and always lovely Polish girls usualy 3 but 2 always working. The girls are clean and attentive.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

I just googled Indigo, Regent St, Cheltenham and it says Thai massage but the above posted says Polish girls? Is it both Thai and Ploush? Do both give happy endings?

Yanusmc

I just googled Indigo, Regent St, Cheltenham and it says Thai massage but the above posted says Polish girls? Is it both Thai and Ploush? Do both give happy endings?

There's two places in the same building.  Indigo has been reviewed but cant find any thing on ROyal Orchid, anyone know?

Yanusmc

I am visiting this place often and always lovely Polish girls usualy 3 but 2 always working. The girls are clean and attentive.

Just called up and was told that Mia is on holiday but Bia  (or Bea) is working. Has anyone seen anyone other than Mia at Indigo?

Thepascal1

Been to lotus Thai but only Thai massage, wasn't that good, never been to indigo. Isn't Royal Orchid now in where lotus used to be. Anyone tried that yet.

Offline houseboot

Been to lotus Thai but only Thai massage, wasn't that good, never been to indigo. Isn't Royal Orchid now in where lotus used to be. Anyone tried that yet.

Ground Floor - Cheese shop

1st Floor - Royal Orchid

2nd Floor - Indigo

Yanusmc

Ground Floor - Cheese shop

1st Floor - Royal Orchid

2nd Floor - Indigo

Has anyone got more than HE out of either of these places?  Happy to take PM if you don't want to put it on here

Offline HawkG

Has anyone got more than HE out of either of these places?  Happy to take PM if you don't want to put it on here

I got b2b in the cheese shop

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Depends how deep your pockets are, most things are on the menu at Mia’s discretion but unless a regular each addition to the massage comes at a price. Personally I prefer an agreed deal prior so I know where I stand. I’ve only had a HE massage here but was offered more.
Report back if you visit, cheers

Danny1982

What other extras were you offered apart from he?

Offline houseboot

What other extras were you offered apart from he?

I've never been here, they've always been busy when I've tried to book so you probably need to book at least 24 hours in advance.

At places like this, extras will depend on the lady you see and YOU.

Not all ladies will go topless or do B2B and those that do will not necessarily do it with all customers, i.e. if you are respectful, they might; if you are pushy, they might not.

At any massage shop, you may only just get a massage. If they don't advertise anything else, and most don't/can't, then there are no guarantees. Hence the term YMMV.

Yanusmc

I've never been here, they've always been busy when I've tried to book so you probably need to book at least 24 hours in advance.

At places like this, extras will depend on the lady you see and YOU.

Not all ladies will go topless or do B2B and those that do will not necessarily do it with all customers, i.e. if you are respectful, they might; if you are pushy, they might not.

At any massage shop, you may only just get a massage. If they don't advertise anything else, and most don't/can't, then there are no guarantees. Hence the term YMMV.

Why would you respond to the question if you hadn't been?  Odd.

Offline houseboot

Why would you respond to the question if you hadn't been?  Odd.

Not odd at all.

My experience of this place is that he needs to book at least 24 hours in advance.

My experience of shops in general is that there's no point in asking somebody else "what other extras were you offered" because, as i've stated, it will depend on who you see and how they perceive you.

There is no guarantee of anything, other than a massage, in shops.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:36:57 pm by houseboot »