Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rita -Edinburgh tour  (Read 2368 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7287528) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of days ago in Edinburgh.

Cost:

£130 for 1hr.

Comms:

Very good by text. Was sent a location and price list on initial enquiry then made booking next day. No issues.

Edge of the Dumbiedykes area. I've been in that building before but don't remember if it was the same flat. Fit for purpose though the room was a little messy.

The meet:

Was told not to knock but just open the door. Usual routine of Rita hiding behind the door, which almost resulted in her getting squashed in the narrow hallway, oops. :blush: Pictures on AW and Vivastreet are airbrushed but are obviously of her and she's extremely attractive in real life, with a hint of Angelina Jolie about her. She was wearing a thin robe with, as I later found out, nothing underneath.
Asked if I wanted any extra's but declined. Took a quick shower before starting with a light massage. I'm not able to judge if it was good or not but it was certainly relaxing and gave the opportunity for a bit of chat. Her English is ok but not great. Once finished she took off the robe, revealing an absolutely cracking body, and dived straight into some enthusiastic DFK. No little pecks from this girl, she was full on and I loved it. :yahoo: What followed was some mutual masturbation, OWO on me, brief 69 all interspersed with DFK before the main event. Rubbered up to take her in missionary. She's tight but in between more DFK was encouraging me to go deeper and harder. Didn't last too long before filling the bag. Cleaned up, another quick shower to finish and was on my way in just under the hour.

Summary:

Great punt with a girl who clearly values customer service and good value at £130 as well. She's in Edinburgh for another week before moving on and I'm tempted to go for a second visit.

Offline charliepie

Thanks for the informative review especially the bit about her possibly being around for another week as I wouldn't have time to check her out this weekend. I texted her a few days ago and got the same menu reply saying extra 40 for top, cim 20, dt 20, rimming 30, b2b 20, top + cum together 50! I don't usually bother with the extras but I ended up seeing TS Kate instead. I might try half an hour with Rita next week though:)

What was her tool like if you can remember?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:17:43 pm by charliepie »

Offline whiskyfan

Thanks for the informative review especially the bit about her possibly being around for another week as I wouldn't have time to check her out this weekend. I texted her a few days ago and got the same menu reply saying extra 40 for top, cim 20, dt 20, rimming 30, b2b 20, top + cum together 50! I don't usually bother with the extras but I ended up seeing TS Kate instead. I might try half an hour with Rita next week though:)

Thanks for your review of Kate as well. :thumbsup: She's been on my AW hotlist for a while but at £160 for 1hr +£10 for OWO and +£10 for kissing, Rita worked out £50 cheaper.

As for Rita's cock, I didn't spend as much time down there as usual but she's a reasonable size.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:24:26 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline charliepie

I can't fault your maths :D I guess if you only want to top her it's the better punt. I think I saw TS Jessy(External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) in that flat about 6 months ago, I wasn't a member then but might do a short review if I can recall some memories of that meet. Both flats are a bit of a dump though Kate's(street off LW about halfway down)is probably worse. I do see the Angelina Jolie resemblance in her pics which would definitely encourage me to see her.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:35:27 pm by charliepie »

Offline whiskyfan

I can't fault your maths :D I guess if you only want to top her it's the better punt. I think I saw TS Jessy(External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) in that flat about 6 months ago, I wasn't a member then but might do a short review if I can recall some memories of that meet. Both flats are a bit of a dump though Kate's(street off LW about halfway down)is probably worse. I do see the Angelina Jolie resemblance in her pics which would definitely encourage me to see her.

Yep, I suppose it depends on what your punt priorities are. I've never been interested in being topped.