Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sienna9486 Grantham - Horrendous experience  (Read 7532 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6494525) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7438305) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7722610) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Loadsacum

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 I arranged to see Sienna on Tuesday 11th July £140 for 45mins, she gave me her post code and I messaged her on my arrival.
The agreed time of the meet went over so I phoned her and she told me to wait another 10 minutes.
 When she phoned me back she directed me through a cafe which led me to a fire escape that took me to her flat. There were people sitting around and on walking through, a guy asked me if he could help, kind of embarrassing thinking that probably he knew where I was heading.
 I knocked at the flat door and after a short wait Sienna opened the door and led me to her bedroom, it was a very dark and dingy room, so I asked her to switch a table lamp on and she obliged. She asked me to make myself comfortable and left the room.
 I waited for about 15 minutes during which time I heard angry voices and doors slamming, I just hoped that it was coming from a neighbouring flat and was nothing to do with Sienna but seeing it was taking such a long time for her to come back I started having my doubts and regretted that I had made the booking.
 When Sienna came back she sat on the bed and started to kiss me while undoing her bra. I thought everything was going to be ok, until her mobile phone rang, she ignored it but it rang again, this time she answered it and told me that she had to go, then left the room.
 I head an argument going on and doors slamming, then a male opened the bedroom door and told me that I had 2 minutes to get out. I only saw his arm so there was no face to face. I was shitting myself by now and just wanted to get back on the road home. After I had almost got my clothes on, a girl opened the door and said that they had a problem with this guy (most likely their pimp) and I should leave now. I asked for my money back but she told me that Sienna would phone me to arrange another meet. I didn't want to hang around arguing with her, I just wanted to get out of the shit hole, so I did.
 I know that I haven't written many reviews in the past, I've usually kept to the girls that I have seen many times before, but I thought that it was important do this one so that others don't go through he same experience as I did.

Offline LORDHAY

It seems like a well setup scam rather than an incident, thahks for the feedback, are those involved Roms or Asians

Offline scutty brown

strange thing, but if you google the phone number on the AW profile, the first hit is for a cocktail bar a few miles away in Lincoln, named "Vice & Co"
I can't see why, but I guess google must have a reason

Offline Loadsacum

It seems like a well setup scam rather than an incident, thahks for the feedback, are those involved Roms or Asians

The girls were English and the guy was black.

Offline Flightfan

That's so bad, sorry to hear of your shit experience OP.

Shouldn't this be moved to East Midlands? Grantham is in Lincolnshire.

Offline lincolnbull

i had issues when i went long while ago lady was good at service but pimp bangs on door well before time was up  .keep moving places in grantham font page news not long ago in local grantham paper .total scammers etc

Offline Loadsacum

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371410.msg3807782#msg3807782

THere is a postive review of her, but thanks for the caution
It's because she has a positive review that I made the decision to ask for a booking. I genuinely think that I went at a bad time but she should have given me my money back.

Offline Jamesbattersea

What was the other girl like dude? We need to keep her on the avoid list too. Could she have been the Caramel mentioned as the duo partner in the profile?

Offline robnotts69

There has been issues like this in Granthsm for years with pimps, I'd avoid anything there that's advertised on adult work

Offline Loadsacum

What was the other girl like dude? We need to keep her on the avoid list too. Could she have been the Caramel mentioned as the duo partner in the profile?
She was a white English girl with fair hair, about 5'4'' tall, medium build and quite pretty. I haven't seen her profile anywhere though.

Online LordGrantham

She was a white English girl with fair hair, about 5'4'' tall, medium build and quite pretty. I haven't seen her profile anywhere though.

Are describing Sienna or Caramel?

Offline Snagbadjer

Always wondered why these white English women allow themselves to be pimped out by some scummy foreigner. Hooked on drugs and need the pimp to supply them, perhaps? It's obviously not for their charm.

Offline Ipunter

So strange; I’ve seen her 3 times without any issues.

Offline Loadsacum

Are describing Sienna or Caramel?
The other girl, I can't say it was Carmel.

Offline NottsB

Excellent feedback thanks for sharing. There's fuck all in Grantham so many would go into this without their eyes open. Appreciate there's some good feedback but just knowing this is a small possibility is really important feedback. Even just the walk to the room puts me off.

Online LordGrantham

New woman at Westgate, Amy.
Great massage & finish, will review later 👍🏻

Offline Jacksonwood

Since the demise of Grantham's Finest (in February). it appears it's like a jungle out there !

Thanks for alerting us - one to be aware of for sure !

Offline lincolnbull

Offline GingerNuts

has anyone got amy details

I assume you're referring to the Amy who LordGrantham reviewed a few days ago.

Amy - Good For Health Chinese Massage - Grantham

Online LordGrantham

I assume you're referring to the Amy who LordGrantham reviewed a few days ago.

Amy - Good For Health Chinese Massage - Grantham

Saw her again today, as before but with OW +£20.

Offline lincolnbull

was she on form today working back of pub

Offline lincolnbull

i think u seen amy to day i going to c her next time when in area

Online LordGrantham

i think u seen amy to day i going to c her next time when in area

Yes was talking about Amy, but did see a girl (not Sienna) going up to the flat as I was walking back to my car.

Offline Jacksonwood

Offline Newtothisstuff

I was looking at booking someone in Grantham this weekend. I read Sienna's profile.  Maybe I recognised her from this review under her old profile. I do remember reading it. When I looked at her new profile the other day, something set the alarm bells off in my head.

Offline MagicMike

Getting the body and face of a crackhead in her gallery…

Online LordGrantham

If you don’t mind taking a gamble on what you get, the Chinese at Westgate is a cheapish HJ.

Offline lincolnbull

Offline Newtothisstuff

If you don’t mind taking a gamble on what you get, the Chinese at Westgate is a cheapish HJ.
When you talk about taking a gamble on what you get. Do you mean that some girls are legit and some aren't. Or that some offer handjobs only but others may even offer FS?

Online LordGrantham

When you talk about taking a gamble on what you get. Do you mean that some girls are legit and some aren't. Or that some offer handjobs only but others may even offer FS?

Just in terms of looks, HJ - body2body with fingering & BJ available but not FS afaik.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Very much like the place just outside Mansfield then. Good For Life. Similar name and the girls keep changing so they could be the same ones on rotation. TBH, the girls in Mansfield have been getting worse lately so I've stopped going there.

Offline Jamesbattersea

New AW profile, now offering A levels.
External Link/Members Only

Yeah i'm with Magic Mike!!
Look at the pics in the gallery, she's got a proper smackheads body all skrawny with bones showing!! I would say under the makeup she's got a smackheads face as well!!
 :vomit: Not for me thanks and definatly at that price. For 150 per hour you can get quality.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 06:15:48 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Jacksonwood

Reminds me of a punt I had in Reading about 20 years ago. Went to her house and should've walked when I saw the smashed glass on the front door. Should have walked when I saw the shit state of the room. Should have walked when I saw her withered frame.

Did walk when I heard her junkie boyfriend take the money off her and run out of the house (probably to score a hit ) and only after I'd seen the state of her teeth and the methadone bottle on the mantelpiece in her room.

I lost about £80 but it could have been so much worse.