Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Elegant Show girl worth seeing? Plymouth  (Read 2673 times)

timtheman123

Sorry but I don’t know how to put up a link to this girl but as the heading  said is Elegant show girl worth seeing?

sloopjohnb

bristolqwerty

She had BB listed previously (not now)  :unknown:

sloopjohnb

She had BB listed previously (not now)  :unknown:
And also has a review (oldish) from at least one punter who's reviewed another barebacker.

Offline SWfunGuy

I came across her quite literally at a bukakke party being held by a local couple last month. Very slim, flat-chested girl who's quite softly spoken and sounds very switched-on. She's fairly active on the swinging scene and having discovered her profile on that well known swingers site, it does look as if she's not averse to playing bare in group situations.

Offline Danielspoor23

What swingers site? I’ve always been interested in her but never seen. She seems quite well trained!

Offline chrispuckey

I went to see her back in June. Good all round skills and a friendly girl. Clean place easy to find with plenty of parking. £100 for an hour you can't go to far wrong at those rates. I'd go back and see her no problem.

bristolqwerty

Out of curiosity was she playing safe? Did you get a choice to rubber up?
Not saying that you do Bb of course  :hi: 

Offline HawkG

She def offered bareback recently, so I’d give it a swerve even if she doesn’t any more.  Shame really, cos she’s fucking hot. Perfect body - for my tastes anyway

Offline chrispuckey

Yes she was playing safe she is a good girl no problem at all. I have noticed she has taken B B off her likes list.

Offline northernmonkey

I messaged her to ask if she did bb. She said she did but just didn't advertise it.... beware!

bristolqwerty

These are the worst.  Playing Russian roulette with punters.  :dash:

CornishLad78

I asked her something similar re bare back when I contacted her recently, she said it was only available to very regular clients who see her three or four times a week are clean and match a certain criteria and not to anybody else. Who know's if this true or not  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:10:19 am by CornishLad78 »

Offline funtimes88

I still wouldn't risk it personally like.  She has openly admitted I.  I'm out

CornishLad78

Me too, just isn't worth the risk as she never mentioned anything to me about health certificates so there's no way she can no for sure that someone is 100% clean.

Elegant

Me too, just isn't worth the risk as she never mentioned anything to me about health certificates so there's no way she can no for sure that someone is 100% clean.

You never asked for a health certificate, I have put a right up on another post 1: read cornishlad78
Also maybe I should start asking you men for one as god nos where you’ve been  :vomit:
Attached uptodate certificate done last week.... 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
You never asked for a health certificate, I have put a right up on another post 1: read cornishlad78
Also maybe I should start asking you men for one as god nos where you’ve been  :vomit:
Attached uptodate certificate done last week.... 

Hidden Image/Members Only
Im not even remotely implying that elegant has any infections but that is NOT a health certificate. Its just a text saying all clear for general swabs, not HIV etc.

Offline ciderhead

Im not even remotely implying that elegant has any infections but that is NOT a health certificate. Its just a text saying all clear for general swabs, not HIV etc.
True, and not difficult to text yourself from another phone, in my book it means fuck all

Offline AVFC1982

I had an HIV test from the same clinic and had the same text.

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
You had results from a blood test via text? I get it on paper and via phone call. Mouth and vagina swabs are through text. Perhaps it's different for different clinics...

Offline AVFC1982

Yes just text. Did think it odd! Nervous week.

Elegant

When I get tested that’s for everything, this is derrifords system and yeah not sure what else to say if I’m honest...
I’m good clean person being slated by gossiper if you don’t like me stay away but also if you don’t no that fact keep hush
...  sick of this slander and that’s what it is !!!

Elegant

High five babes

vw

Could be anyones, it has no name o it or date just says today so valid every day.

She has proven herself here to be shady with the fake white knight accounts  too.

Offline ciderhead

Could be anyones, it has no name o it or date just says today so valid every day.

She has proven herself here to be shady with the fake white knight accounts  too.
It's easy, all you need is another phone, add to contacts and name bristol drippy dicky clinic, type any old shit the text yourself, take screen shot and hey presto there it is

bristolqwerty

1. Dusty phone syndrome?
2. Answer to opening question NO!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:08:03 pm by bristolqwerty »