Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good masseuse in Cardiff ?  (Read 4316 times)

Offline mallo

Hello, can anyone recommend a good masseuse / B2B in Cardiff ? Ideally Eastern Europe like the ones one can find in London, but asian would do too. I have searched and can not find a lot of reviews (if any).
Thanks a lot

Offline Corus Boy

There's a couple of Hungarians on AW, but I don't think they have good feedback here.

Ban Sakone, Thai, two locations in Cardiff.

Dun, Thai, reviewed on here, Cardiff, but no B2B, only happy ending.

Offline clevertrevor

External Link/Members Only
Should meet your requirements, haven't seen her myself but looks good

Offline mallo

There's a couple of Hungarians on AW, but I don't think they have good feedback here.

Ban Sakone, Thai, two locations in Cardiff.

Dun, Thai, reviewed on here, Cardiff, but no B2B, only happy ending.

Great, thanks. Do you mind putting the links to Ban Sakone and the Hunagrians ? I cant seem to find them, sorry..

Thanks a lot 

Online stevesucks69

Almost 4 years a member and not one review???

Offline mallo

I don't live in the UK, so didn't come often. This is going to change though, so I will be able to review more often.

Offline snaitram99

Great, thanks. Do you mind putting the links to Ban Sakone and the Hunagrians ? I cant seem to find them, sorry..

Thanks a lot

Should get you the details for the Thai ladies in the bay (actually near the Novotel) and city centre.

Only go if you want a massage. Can prob get HR but nothing is guaranteed. There is a Chinese place in Tudor St (google Harmony massage ) will prob do B2B but not been able to get to Cardiff recently so don't know if still open with panic/concern re coronavirus. Another Chinese along same road but address is Ninian Park Road is a bit more cloak and dagger, in old hairdresser shop. Details prob in my reviews but same comment re virus applies.

NB I am not suggesting that these girls are spreading the virus, just that their business may have been affected by people staying away.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 09:48:46 am by snaitram99 »

Offline Proton

Should get you the details for the Thai ladies in the bay (actually very near the Novotel)

Only go if you want a massage. Plus a nice HR
I have used this place often, when walking back up (East Bute dock)to town from the Bay, only once a "B2B" offered, but always a pleasant "HR".
     "Atlantic Wharf" (East Bute dock)...  it's at the top of "Schooner Way"

Offline snaitram99

I have used this place often, when walking back up (East Bute dock)to town from the Bay, only once a "B2B" offered, but always a pleasant "HR".
     "Atlantic Wharf" (East Bute dock)...  it's at the top of "Schooner Way"

Yes not really the bay, walkable from city centre. Never had B2B, occasionally sort of topless, usually HR but not always if someone new unsure of you. I don't ask first time with someone new, wait for them to offer unless it becomes obvious.

If Mai is still there she can do proper Thai yoga massage but prefers a little notice.

Offline Gastroboy

Without doubt the best massage experience in Cardiff would be Hannah.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Excellent massage. OWO, GFE if you want it and sex. She does a combo offer ( 45 mins or 60 mins great value.)

Myra is also worth a punt. Not as accommodating as Hannah but an excellent massage. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mallo

Without doubt the best massage experience in Cardiff would be Hannah.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Excellent massage. OWO, GFE if you want it and sex. She does a combo offer ( 45 mins or 60 mins great value.)

Myra is also worth a punt. Not as accommodating as Hannah but an excellent massage. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks a lot ! None of the links you provide seem to work though, I get
The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.
Is it me ? Thanks

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks a lot ! None of the links you provide seem to work though, I get
The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.
Is it me ? Thanks

Working for me.

Try again.

Offline mallo

Working for me.

Try again.

Still not. Yes this one and many others do work External Link/Members Only

So some AW pages do not work, some do. Very odd...

Offline mallo

Still not. Yes this one and many others do work External Link/Members Only

So some AW pages do not work, some do. Very odd...

COuld it be because I log in from outside the UK (FRance) ? If so, any workaround to get their details ?

Offline mallo

COuld it be because I log in from outside the UK (FRance) ? If so, any workaround to get their details ?

OK, that was it. Playing around with the VPN settins in Opera did the trick.