Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SeductiveKat_Glasgow  (Read 1235 times)

10 review(s) for SEDUCTIVE KAT (2 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HumphryB

External Link/Members Only

Half hour £50, Massage with HE booking

Was unsure how to rate this meeting and mulled over for a while, trying to figure out why it was so underwhelming. Heres the deets.

Met late one evening about a month ago, had Kat on my HH. Was out for a heavy one the night previous and thought a massage and a handy would round off a day of recovery.
Comms were fine, a phone call and brief chat about services, (i like sexy London black chick accents :blush:) Sent over the postcode and was set to go. Location is quiet residential tenements in the Southside. Im unfamiliar with the area and it was late/dark so can't comment other than walking distance from Crossymyloof train. No problems with further contact and entry to the gaff.
Kat is small on stature, slim with just enough junk in the trunk to qualify as the owner of a booty. An attractive woman.
Once in the room, pleasantries exchanged and stripped down. My first mistake is on me as i never checked wether the massage is bed or table. Its on a bed, massage for me is preferred on a table. From here it just gets a bit tiresome. Massage skills are zero like a bloody half arsed light  back rub. Dry. For 20min. With QI on the telly in the background. i was genuinely about to fall asleep, not from the massage but cause was actually tired. Only saving grace was the HE. I was still feeling rough from previous nights escapades and she went hammer and tongs at making me blow.  However it wasnt as sensual as the type of handy ive had from others. Felt very impersonal. Otherwise Kat seemed pretty cool to talk too.
Im pretty miffed at the whole thing cause her profile is mega bumff about massage n shit over being an actual full service .
Call me daft and reply with honesty but im mega tempted to go back and try rattle buggery out her to see what the score is cause that was so lacklustre :lol: Genuinely attracted to her physically
She's london based but i see her profile up here quite often.
Happy Punting My Dudes!

Offline chinafan

Online timmy1

Ive seen her a few years back for full service, 30 mins and paid extra for anal but did the old "arse clench" so couldnt get it in thinking im an idiot, didnt bother going back

Offline HumphryB