Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennalush AW - Birmingham outcall  (Read 796 times)

12 review(s) for jennalush (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

I had a short notice night away and contacted Jenna via AW, good comms and quick response

Booked for a 21.00hrs outcall to my hotel {she only does outcalls} £130.00 agreed

I had suggested what to wear and she did her best to comply

When Jenna arrived she quickly used the bathroom and came out in a blue / black mini skirt and black top.

You need to lead Jenna, I requested she bent over so i could taste her from behind and I lead most of the session OWO, RO, Fingering pussy and ass was allowed

Why the Neutral ?

I found her attractive for a 41yr old but zero make up, no attempt with her hair, just looked like she had not long been out of bed, struggled to keep me hard with a condom on so went for more OWO and made me cum at 40mins..... straight away phoned for her taxi {which would take approx 15mins so understand that but got dressed, used bathroom and left.... no chance of even an attempt at a 2nd pop

Positives

Genuine Welsh MILF
Full attention on you, no phones
pretty  / nice small body but boobs are not great

Negatives

boobs - small and look older than the rest of her {ie wrinkled}

Return - NO  -

Offline The Owl

Good review. So she uses the excuse of being out call to effectively cut 20 minutes off the booking because she's busy in the bathroom and calling for a cab. That seems a bit of a piss take. I doubt she gave you back a third of the fee.

Offline Nirvanian

Shame to hear this Jay and thanks for sharing, I've liked the look of her ass for some time - oh well!

Online RedditchJay

Shame to hear this Jay and thanks for sharing, I've liked the look of her ass for some time - oh well!

Her bum is amazing.... well worth fuck in doggy BUT there is better out there with more enthusiasm and get the full time that you have booked for

Offline Nirvanian

She's blown it - thanks again Jay