Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_brunet (DFK/DT/OWO/Penetration) - Mill Hill East  (Read 688 times)

Offline Snowenne

External Link/Members Only

Current profile says (Verification Pending: This Member has not yet verified their profile. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

This was late feb punt just before the covid nonsense.

Not so good at comms but finally we made it happen, she was very far from me i was taking a big risk, with a success in the end.

1hr incall for 110+ 20extra for OWO/CIM

She is the girls in the pic very petite, few tattos which i liked and made a comment about them and she asked,"where are your tattos then with a smile" 5.4 5.5 girl size 4 or 6 no fat at all small tits, flirty, sexy, small room good bed and a good mirror for good view when you pound her in standing doggy or so.

Action started right of the start i was not asked to shower which was no problem i always shower before my punts, handed over the cash, some OWO not the best but very nice aswell good movement with hands and mouth tongue etc tries Dt from time to time not fully it was too big for her, into some 69 sweet pussy to eat she made some noises but not sure she was enjoying it as much as i was, into the action with her on top CG slowly at first she was concern about it, i was laughing and smiling she was making comments "why you so cute why you laugh this is serious job be serious" i give her some time and i take the pace after some movement from below, asked her to squat at her feet and dont move so i can pound from below like crazy maniac, and she took it very well, into mish, she was holding my back and takes it good aswell, asked for some more BJ and standing doggy infront of the mirror great view, even that shes small she can take serious pounding same as Mikel, Woofie35, Freya,Melty, had to rest for a bit since i was sweating she had her heater on  which was not helping at all, some more CG and prone bone, and BJ but something happened and i was not able to cum, happened few times before aswell not sure why i just couldnt come she tried her best, i have unfinished business with her and will go back if she comes back hopefully.

For 130/hr i think its a must to try once atleast if you like petite girls that delivers, shes the one for you.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, but they need to be posted within 6 months. Will move to the regional board.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Current profile says (Verification Pending: This Member has not yet verified their profile. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

This was late feb punt just before the covid nonsense.

Not so good at comms but finally we made it happen, she was very far from me i was taking a big risk, with a success in the end.

1hr incall for 110+ 20extra for OWO/CIM

She is the girls in the pic very petite, few tattos which i liked and made a comment about them and she asked,"where are your tattos then with a smile" 5.4 5.5 girl size 4 or 6 no fat at all small tits, flirty, sexy, small room good bed and a good mirror for good view when you pound her in standing doggy or so.

Action started right of the start i was not asked to shower which was no problem i always shower before my punts, handed over the cash, some OWO not the best but very nice aswell good movement with hands and mouth tongue etc tries Dt from time to time not fully it was too big for her, into some 69 sweet pussy to eat she made some noises but not sure she was enjoying it as much as i was, into the action with her on top CG slowly at first she was concern about it, i was laughing and smiling she was making comments "why you so cute why you laugh this is serious job be serious" i give her some time and i take the pace after some movement from below, asked her to squat at her feet and dont move so i can pound from below like crazy maniac, and she took it very well, into mish, she was holding my back and takes it good aswell, asked for some more BJ and standing doggy infront of the mirror great view, even that shes small she can take serious pounding same as Mikel, Woofie35, Freya,Melty, had to rest for a bit since i was sweating she had her heater on  which was not helping at all, some more CG and prone bone, and BJ but something happened and i was not able to cum, happened few times before aswell not sure why i just couldnt come she tried her best, i have unfinished business with her and will go back if she comes back hopefully.

For 130/hr i think its a must to try once atleast if you like petite girls that delivers, shes the one for you.

Its the same A/W profile number that is pending to the one she had when I punted with her so IF its actually the same Renata fuck knows why its been pending verification for weeks which it has.

The thing with Renata is IF you get to see her chances are it could be a good punt, BUT her comms can be shit as I experienced off her originally ending in me giving her a negative review and bad mouthing her on here for years. Then a good punting mate of mine highly recommended I give her another try which I did, and I had no comms problems fortunately and she was very good and I found her stunning looking with a lovely lithe size 6 body. She became a good regular and I found she liked being fucked really hard and then she became dirtier in her service, she would suck my cock with a bit more vigour for example, and offer DFK with her tongue down my throat. She was working with her "sister" Melysa in a lovely flat in a lovely quiet area in Mill Hill when I punted with them both separately.

Offline tantraman

She is the girls in the pic very petite, few tattos ... 5.4 5.5 girl size 4 or 6 no fat at all small tits, flirty, sexy ...

... as shown in photos collected here :hi: