Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central London Massage Recommendations (Zone 1-3)  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Prettyflyforawifi

Hi Guys - any recommendations for a decent massage in Central London Zone 1-2 (possibly with HR :) ) ?

Except* Amy (Tower Bridge), Sophie Marleybone, Jessica Dr Herb as I've been to these 3 quite regularly and looking for something new

Many thanks in advance for all your recommendations

Offline Eggbert

Hi Guys - any recommendations for a decent massage in Central London Zone 1-2 (possibly with HR :) ) ?

Except* Amy (Tower Bridge), Sophie Marleybone, Jessica Dr Herb as I've been to these 3 quite regularly and looking for something new

Many thanks in advance for all your recommendations

Which Amy are you referring to mate?

Which Amy are you referring to mate?

Amy soft touch massage. Check my reviews and you'll find it

Plenty of info in this long running thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.0

No offence but I'm looking for some bespoke recommendations, individuals favourites, hidden gems rather than hits and misses.

I consider my request reasonable as I've also provided info to the community over the past few months.

Cheers

Offline LLPunting

No offence but I'm looking for some bespoke recommendations, individuals favourites, hidden gems rather than hits and misses.

I consider my request reasonable as I've also provided info to the community over the past few months.

Cheers

What's a bespoke recommendation?  You haven't listed any useful criteria.   :dash:

Individual favourites would be reviewed already unless they are deliberately withheld/hidden gems which no one wants to share.

The only barely reasonable lot here are the ones who have already shared their experiences.

If you want help then you have to stop wasting people's time trying to guess what you're actually looking for.  We shouldn't have to read your reviews to infer a pattern of preference.

What's a bespoke recommendation?  You haven't listed any useful criteria.   :dash:

Individual favourites would be reviewed already unless they are deliberately withheld/hidden gems which no one wants to share.

The only barely reasonable lot here are the ones who have already shared their experiences.

If you want help then you have to stop wasting people's time trying to guess what you're actually looking for.  We shouldn't have to read your reviews to infer a pattern of preference.

Maybe I used the wrong word there. What I meant was that I am hoping people will share some of the girls they've tried and recommended, rather than just a vague comment such as "look through the 116 pages of reviews here".

Didn't want to offend anyone or waste time, was just looking for a targeted recommendation

Offline stampjones

Maybe I used the wrong word there. What I meant was that I am hoping people will share some of the girls they've tried and recommended, rather than just a vague comment such as "look through the 116 pages of reviews here".

Didn't want to offend anyone or waste time, was just looking for a targeted recommendation
Fair enough but you were pointed to the thread that has the info you need. As LLP said, a lot of people who contribute info about massage in London do it on there. You think they should duplicate on this thread just cos you can’t be arsed looking? Just go backwards through the thread til you find something you like. I could tell you my fave massage girl (if I had one) but she might be the exact opposite of your tastes. So either ask something specific or troll through the existing info but your post is really just wasting everyone’s time including your own . No offense intended  :hi:

Offline sonyvaio

My reply was as vague as your vague request!!!

If as noted you were more detailed in your request, you'd have had a better response - its nothing to do with your contributions.