Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkokspa, East Finchley  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Global_Punter

Hi folks I used to visit Bangkok Spa East Finchley back in the day, before the new management & also afterwards

I took a break from FBSM and upon return, I've learnt that one of the greats Jenny / Champagne previously of Sala Thai has now left Bangkok Spa - any ideas why ? she maybe on an extended holidays like most Thai's do ?, retried or relocated.

Any useful information will be appreciated. I've attached her picture for posterity  :hi: lovely masseuse, great technique - one of those hidden gems that was found BUTT may have now vanished  ;) 

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

Can someone add East Finchley to the subject, I cant change it myself

Offline LLPunting

Never tried her as she always seemed more inconsistent, temperamental and pricey compared to the other more accommodating girls.  Guess she took a shine to you.  Definitely a YMMV where a good few others were concerned.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 11:03:20 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Global_Punter

Never tried her as she always seemed more inconsistent, temperamental and pricey compared to the other more accommodating girls.  Guess she took a shine to you.  Definitely a YMMV where a good few others were concerned.

Champagne was great for me, I avoided Mona like a plague - even had to change my punting number  & name when booking a massage :sarcastic: it got to an extent whenever I called she made sure my slot was allocated to her - I had to warn her to stop pushing others away or imposing herself on me WTF !

Offline LLPunting

Champagne was great for me, I avoided Mona like a plague - even had to change my punting number  & name when booking a massage :sarcastic: it got to an extent whenever I called she made sure my slot was allocated to her - I had to warn her to stop pushing others away or imposing herself on me WTF !

It's awful when the missus monopolises you at her work when you want to be sociable.  ;)

Offline earlgreyman

I've learnt that one of the greats Jenny / Champagne previously of Sala Thai has now left Bangkok Spa - any ideas why ?

I've not been to the BKTspa, east Finchley for over 18 months. I too have had a long sabbatical from punting/massage shops as I was getting jaded with the scene. My favs were indeed Champagne & Jessica, who i believe has also left. Any intel would be great, and likewise would update if i had any or similar quality ladies.

Offline Global_Punter

I've not been to the BKTspa, east Finchley for over 18 months. I too have had a long sabbatical from punting/massage shops as I was getting jaded with the scene. My favs were indeed Champagne & Jessica, who i believe has also left. Any intel would be great, and likewise would update if i had any or similar quality ladies.

Thanks @earlgreyman I will keep my ears and update if I get any intel....

My long break from FBSM meant I lost track of a lot of things

Offline billyrider

A one time regular for me but appears to have completely off the radar.

I suspect another reinvention and renaming has occurred and probably out with the old and in with a new bunch of punters to keep on their toes!!!

The Thai masseuses I’ve had the pleasure of look after me are pretty good at doing a Lord Lucan number when the going gets tough.

Offline JackTheStripper

A one time regular for me but appears to have completely off the radar.

I suspect another reinvention and renaming has occurred and probably out with the old and in with a new bunch of punters to keep on their toes!!!

The Thai masseuses I’ve had the pleasure of look after me are pretty good at doing a Lord Lucan number when the going gets tough.

Usually when they have borrowed money from friends and can’t / don’t want to pay it back.

Offline LLPunting

Usually when they have borrowed money from friends and can’t / don’t want to pay it back.

Oh?  Personal history or did I miss a bit of drama in the last couple of years?

Offline JackTheStripper

Oh?  Personal history or did I miss a bit of drama in the last couple of years?

Haha, not from me !
But I used to go out with a Thai girl who owned a massage shop, so just speaking from personal experience

Offline goodmans

Went here yesterday  to see leah good massage  nice and  firm then 40 minute  in turn  over she said extra  i said what on ofer hr 20 topless 40 b2b 50 i said you do fs she said not really  i said what you mean sk in the end agreed  on 80 fs she has very big tits for a thai girl  very good

Offline Global_Punter

Went here yesterday  to see leah good massage  nice and  firm then 40 minute  in turn  over she said extra  i said what on ofer hr 20 topless 40 b2b 50 i said you do fs she said not really  i said what you mean sk in the end agreed  on 80 fs she has very big tits for a thai girl  very good

Thats a good haggle, FS has been a pain here - I've had offers for FS outside the establishment, the greedy one's want £40 for just HE not topless just mild touching ie Mona I gave up on her 

Did she agree to OWO ? I've had a few good ones here + fingering BUTT no full service yet

It will be good to get a good smash here, I aint looking to pay for a Hotel expect she's a good smash, that way I'm not wasting my money..

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:49:20 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

Having not been here for a while, I decided to give it a try again ( of the back of this post ) this time I was allocated Leah, as decribed big boobs we agreed extra not a lot of haggling £40 B2B £60 B2B + BJ but shit went south when she tried to rush me in HE no BJ still @ £60 I refused session ended  :sarcastic: the most I got was 30 smooching some hardcore fingering - Saturday & Sunday being busy days if you go late like me you get a 30 mins slot & crap service. In a nutshell I didnt pay jack shit just the entry fee, we both cut our loss, review to follow.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:20:58 am by Global_Punter »

Offline earlgreyman

Ahh sorry you had an piss poor time GP, but I'm glad you didn't take any BS from her. It's interesting they're seemingly now offering more these days with topless, fingering and potential BJ/FS! Closest i ever got to receiving a BJ was Champagne licking my shaft whilst wanking me off - however, that did set fireworks off being so sexy, but would've liked more of course.

What was Leah like looks wise? You and goodmans mentioned big hooters but nothing about her face and body or age?

As a side note, I always remembered weekends were a no no, as most girls working weekends were low end of the scale for me. I'll probably try my luck and go on a week day. Will report back if i decide to go. Cheers.

Offline Global_Punter

Ahh sorry you had an piss poor time GP, but I'm glad you didn't take any BS from her. It's interesting they're seemingly now offering more these days with topless, fingering and potential BJ/FS! Closest i ever got to receiving a BJ was Champagne licking my shaft whilst wanking me off - however, that did set fireworks off being so sexy, but would've liked more of course.

What was Leah like looks wise? You and goodmans mentioned big hooters but nothing about her face and body or age?

As a side note, I always remembered weekends were a no no, as most girls working weekends were low end of the scale for me. I'll probably try my luck and go on a week day. Will report back if i decide to go. Cheers.

@earlgreyman Leeya / Leah is facial ok, age I'd say 25 - 35 knowing Thia's she might be older, she's got no belly and BUM not a contender BUTT ok for a Thia girl - for some reason she looks more EE than Thia...

Champagne never got that far with my cock, I just got a bit of pussy play and nipple lick  :sarcastic: the massage technique did it for me so no regrets

Regards to weekends & end of shift I'm staying clear as the service & time allocation is crap. Another observation is that the girls try hard to mask their identity and even try switch when you call, different voices, whispers etc I did tell them its annoying & rude.

As regards Champagne it seems she's made lots of $$$ & doesnt need the clients, I know she did complain of body pain from years of massaging folks.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 09:08:45 pm by Global_Punter »