Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual massage near London Bridge  (Read 3035 times)

Offline cfc1905

I have had a good look but cant find any ideas. Anyone got any suggestions for this be much appreciated. Thanks

Offline rockinghut

I've tried out a few sensual massage punt's, including most of the agencies.

The top one that I would use again and again is Agnes at External Link/Members Only

She is the only one i've seen who really seems to know what she is doing, and is great at teasing and making the whole experience fun. Definitely recommended.

Offline Rstone

I have had a good look but cant find any ideas. Anyone got any suggestions for this be much appreciated. Thanks

Try pretty ... good masssage and nice girl

External Link/Members Only

Callisto

The top one that I would use again and again is Agnes at External Link/Members Only

She is the only one i've seen who really seems to know what she is doing, and is great at teasing and making the whole experience fun. Definitely recommended.

Thanks for this, OP.  Would you describe her appearance, incl estimated age?  Is she good-looking in a pretty, GND way, or more of a plastic fantastic way?

Offline rockinghut

I would say she is late 20's early 30's, clearly eastern european in appearance. Definitely attractive in a girl next door kind of way, but her nice attitude and relaxed demeanour fits the style of session.