Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila / Chinese B&S with lots of Viva ads / Aberdeen  (Read 649 times)

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: High neutral based on excellent, enthusiastic service but a total Bait and Switch for a much older woman.  Chinese not Japanese.  Ever-rotating ads on Viva that are all B&S.
Contact details:

Took place in January, £120 for the hour - £100 for service, £20 extra to cover French Kissing and CIM.  Communications by text are done quite smoothly and quickly - she sent her postcode and pricelist with extra immediately when I contacted her.

Location is an okay but basic top-floor flat off Union Street near the Gardens.  Door opposite a hotel and reasonable foot traffic during the day.  I think she lives there full time, I had an attempt at seeing someone with a different phone number there about a year earlier, same texts and pricelist and way of speaking, and she told me she lives here. I think that was probably her.

The bad: she is a Bait and Switch and speaks basically no English.  She is Chinese and much older than the girl in the photos she uses which change all the time.  She’s at least late 30s, probably 40s.  She’s okay looking but not a painting.  We talked via text then she used Google Translate when we didn’t understand each other, which was often.

The good: her service is excellent.  She’s very enthusiastic and focussed on pleasing you, quite submissive and let me spank her.  She made me cum three times, twice in her mouth, once in her pussy (covered), gave me a good hard massage, and  she didn’t rush me out.  I was in there for about 15 minutes more.

She met me at the door in a thin dressing gown, led me to the bedroom, we did the cash handover, then she stashed it and disrobed.  Body is fine.  Decent tits, bit of a belly, small but firm arse.  No anal on offer sadly.  Some light French kissing, then on to the main event - onto her knees to such my cock.  She does a good job of it and I get close quickly, I hold her head as she sucks and I finish in her mouth hard.  It’s been a few days since I emptied the tank so it’s a big load - she keeps sucking while I’m cumming, and doesn’t move until I tell her it’s okay.  I ask her if she’ll swallow, but she shakes her head and goes off and spits it out, brushes her teeth quickly, then comes back.

When she’s back, she kisses me (fresh breath after brushing is a nice touch here), and starts to play with my cock again teasing.  I don’t feel rushed, just that she’s enjoying touching me like that and she lets me explore her body.  Tits feel good in my hand and her arse is neat but firm.  Getting quite excited again already so I bend her over and spank her which gets me past half-mast and fully to attention again.  She giggles and gasps as I spank her, looks back and me and says “you like?”  Once I’m hard, it’s on with the condom and some good hard pounding in doggy.  I spank her as I do it and she giggles and moans.  She doesn’t appear to cum as I’m fucking her, but she’s tight and responsive and makes all the right noises so I fill the bag after not too long.  She lies there until I’ve finished and lets me pull out of her, then cleans me up.  She’s very attentive and quite submissive in her manners, very focussed on pleasing me I feel.

After she’s cleaned up, she tells me using Google Translate “you needed that, you have had no sex for a long time”.  I smile and agree.  We chat a bit about her via Google but it’s stilted.  She tells me her name is Mila.

Once she’s disposed of that, she lies me down and proceeds to give me a good firm massage with baby oil.  She presses harder and even with almost no English understands what I want.  She gets quite a few knots out of my back before turning me over and starting work on my front.  I’m back stirring at this point so she teases my legs and balls as she’s massaging my front and then once I’m hard again, her mouth is on my cock.  Another good blowjob follows, with los of breaks to massage my body and keep me on the edge, then finally when I can’t take it any more, I hold her head and fuck her mouth.  She gags but takes it well and she’s enthusiastic - lots of eye contact with me.  Because I’m not as sensitive after two pops already the third is ‘’more work’’ so it takes me a little while to get there - but she keeps sucking as I hold her head and fuck her mouth.  She crosses her hands on her thighs as I do it and doesn’t try to push against me or stop me thrusting.  She closes her mouth and sucks like a vacuum as I finally blow the third load - with the teasing and buildup it’s another big one and she doesn’t try to rush me out of her mouth.

After she leaves and spits out the third loads, she brushes again then comes back and massages me a little more.  She Google Translates, “You have so much in you, I hope I got it all out”.  She laughs.  I’m totally spent but quite happy by this point.  She massages me gently a bit more, then cleans me off and helps me dress.  Lots of kissing and gentle touching as she does this for me.  I leave and realise I’m out about 15 minutes over the hour, smiling and quite happy.

Overall her service is a really solid positive, but she’s let down by her blatant B&S adverts.  If she looked more like the photos she uses, she’d be a positive.  I’d go back sometime when I really feel the need to cum lots and leave satisfied - she’s a good plan B if I have a solid horn and just really need to have my balls thoroughly emptied.