Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice Life in Gravesend opens shop in Sidcup  (Read 7448 times)

123bungle123

Found the shop in Sidcup by mistake whilst googling!!
Recognised a similar shop front and realised it was very familiar to Nice Life in Gravesend.
Thought I would go for it a few Saturday's ago and the ownership was confirmed when I recognised the guy at reception but no problems. Shop is very new, brand new showers , massage rooms etc. Massage was good and HE was very good by 35-40 year old Chinese girl called Lou-Lou.
£40 for hour massage and £30 b2b including touching.
It's early days but would be interested in seeing some new girls as I have a feeling I've seen this girl in the Gravesend shop a while back......

Dzw003

Great to have one so local!

Did you manage to get the girls name? I'm a regular at Gravesend and was curious to see if I knew her!

123bungle123

Yeah Lou Lou she was doing someone a favour by working in the sidcup shop. Hopefully there will be some new girls to report on soon

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I would ask Admin to move this to the 'London' section. Sidcup is within a London borough, not to mention within the M25.

BoneGh

Hi, what's the name and location of the place in Sidcup. I would want to visit the place. Thanks

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

123bungle123

That's the one, let us know how you get on

Tommyb2591

So what's the score at these two places. I'd like to give it a try out seems a bit sketchy at to weather anything other than a massage is offered? Can someone let me know what goes and prices?

123bungle123

Visited both shops, all Chinese masseuses.
Massage is £40 an hour and usually naked b2b is around the £40 mark depending on girl.

Fingering on offer with a few girls (can't remember names) but no oral or anything else.

Tommyb2591

How much extra is the happy ending if they do that? And when do you ask about it? I very new to all this stuff sorry if I sound a bit naive

Offline rebelsurge

Make appropriate noises when she massages your nether regions and they will ask. £20 for HE

123bungle123

Offline rebelsurge

I saw Marie, she works Tues to Thurs here and weekends in Gravesend. I guess late 30s early 40s . Nice lady

123bungle123

Chinese I take it?? Tits?? Extras???

Offline rebelsurge

Yes Chinese, I left a £40 tip and got the standard service for that level of tip

Tommyb2591

What's a standard service when it's at home lol

Offline FFC47

Does anyone been to the Chinese Massage shop in Welling?
I notice new shop beeb opened recently in bellegrove road.

Offline rebelsurge

Saw Linda ,£40 tip without haggling  gets you body to body with a wank to finish.Massage fee is £40 per hour or £25 30 minutes. She works Mon - Wed. I would guess about 30. Nice girl.
Have never had full sex in this shop but maybe others have.

Offline rebelsurge

Saw Cherry, good looking girl in her 20s and knows it.Very poor attitude. I sensed this was not going to be a good experience.
Massage was ok without any teasing, on turnover asks do I want anything extra, I ask what is on the menu and am told HJ no touching £20,topless HJ £40 and fully nude HJ £60. I laughed and told her she was too expensive and I can get sex for £60 in other places. Told her I would give her £40 for nude HJ but she wasn't interested and neither was I so I got up and dressed. She has a very bad attitude which is unusual for this shop.

Avoid Cherry