Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye21 - Castle Donnington  (Read 1486 times)

30 review(s) for faye21 (29 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Froomey

External Link/Members Only

I met Faye a couple of months or so ago at her premises in Castle Donnington, which have been described in previous reviews. Communications with Faye to set up the meeting and in particular to agree the parameters of a specific role play scenario that I wanted to be the focus of the session were efficient and straightforward throughout. To allow the role play to work through fully I booked 2 hours at £300.

On the day I presented myself at Faye's premise at the agreed hour and was admitted promptly. From careful perusal of Faye's profile photos and descriptions in previous reviews, I had a pretty clear picture of what to expect when II saw Faye and am very happy to report that my expectations were easily exceeded. Faye is a very, very fit and attractive woman with a stunning body. At he stated age of 50, she is among the older of all the women I have had sex with but I would rate her looks and body easily in the top quartile. Her personality also. After a few minutes of introductory chat and getting the admin out of the way, Faye flipped seamlessly into the kind of talk appropriate to the role play and maintained it throughout the session.

The time flew by and I think Faye got fully into the session as did I. Sex was varied - from extensive oral both ways, to penetration in a variety of positions, some more athletic than others, and anal. Part of the role play was designed to tease out the sexual release, so it was in the end a two-pop session.

Two points to note:

- oral was with protection. I was aware that this would be the case so it wa snot an issue and I'd agree with others that with Faye's technique protected oral with her is as good as many women's unprotected oral. However, it is not my preference and did not want cum in the condom, so elected to keep that part relatively brief and instead focussed much more on applying my tongue to her moist and tasty pussy. I believe with good effect;

- anal. Well, I was delighted to be deemed eligible to have anal sex with Faye, even if in hindsight it means that I must accept that my member is of only modest proportions!

Offline midspunter

All these years later, she's still the best.

Offline Froomey

Indeed. My one regret is not discovering her sooner!

Offline NervousJ

top lass...ive not seen her for a couple of years i bet. i really should.. glad you enjoyed her..

Online bobby_dizzler

Indeed. My one regret is not discovering her sooner!

Mine is not seeing her when she was £80 for hh.

Offline Cappadonna

Offline shagmore

I saw her years ago, and was not impressed one bit, the false tits are a big passion killer. But good to hear you had a good time