Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amandie27 Polish Blonde Marylebone  (Read 1671 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5692603) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline CJ69

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in March.

So after reading previous reviews of Amandie i got the impression that the years hadn't treated her particularly well but that she liked a shag and she liked a drink, all of which could easily be applied to me....

Comms were all good via WhatsApp, she works from a fairly discrete flat about 5 mins walk from Marylebone tube.

Upon arrival i was more than happy with my choice, if you are expecting the 20 something Miss Poland from her old agency pics then you might be dissapointed as she's clealy mid to late 30's but i thought she was pretty with a good bod.

Straight away she brought in a couple of glasses of wine and it was a full on snog fest from the start. She speaks great English and as has been mentioned before she loves a chat about football etc, doesn't feel like a distraction tactic but i wish i'd spent less time talking and more time doing....

The action started with prolonged kissing and undressing each other, then onto the bed for some nice owo on me after which i reciprocated on her and she clearly seemed to enjoy it, i'd like to think she came but maybe i'm flattering myself....Then on with the mac and started with spoons at her request and switched to the usual various positions, again she really got into it and everything flowed very naturally, when i was ready to pop it was off with the dom for more owo and a nice cim finish.

Then followed some more wine and naked chat, totally felt like a genuine gfe, however by the time i was ready for round 2 it was on the hour mark so it wasn't gonna happen.

All in all i had a pretty good time with a fun Polish chick, she's definitely the sort of woman you'd hang out with, but i'd recommend fellow punters ditch the chat and get stuck into the action more than i did....She seems to only work a couple of days a week so isn't as jaded as you'd expect for someone who's been on the knock for so long, at £150 for the hour i reckon she's pretty good value for a blonde who's still got a great body for her age and clearly enjoys what she's doing.

Happy punting !