Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Thai Lana - Willesden Green  (Read 4300 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672178) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Classicenchanting

External Link/Members Only

Trying to do a good reviewing job, bear with me gents as I learn the format.

* Communication *
Booked via text, profile says her English is limited so phone calls are difficult. Not sure if that's her work phone or a maid, but fairly responsive anyhow.

* Location/Flat *
5 minute walk from Willesden Green station. A garden studio flat behind a side gate on a residential road, so fairly discreet. Small flat but clean and respectable enough once you're inside.

* Looks *
- Photos are more accurate than not, for Viva they're highly accurate...probably some airbrushing of the face in the pics, but body is accurate, she seems quite new so pics maybe recent.
-pale skin for a Thai, looks almost more Chinese.
- fake(?) boobs, done fairly well in any case, more than a handful.
- Tattoos on leg and back
- shaved, good skin

* Personality / other *
-Friendly and energetic girl, I guess not jaded and overworked yet. Good vibe because I'm more the passive type and prefer the extroverted SP's.
-Poor English, we used translation to communicate beyond basics.

* Price *
£120 for 1h - average for Thais who aren't in prime central Zone 1? She has a few extras for £20 as well.

* Services *
OWO, RO, FK, protected sex.

* The experience *
- She opened the gate and motioned me to be quiet, not to disturb neighbours I suppose. Once inside the flat, paid, she used UV light to confirm money is real, which drew a laugh from me, but I guess you can't be too careful ?
- She offered a shower, I declined as already showered @ home, stripped each other and chatted a bit via translator app, she gave me her full attention and I didn't feel she was straining to talk, so not too cold and transactional. While chatting, she fitted in some light petting which set the tone nicely.
- Eventually proceeded to OWO, I manoeuvred to access for RO, full marks for shaven and clean spread.
- She was game for the usual positions, eventually removed the condom and finished on her chest. She gave a light massage and we chatted a bit more, I left w/ a few minutes on the clock as I was already glowing and didn't feel there was any need for hanging around until the last moment.

Because she was energetic and outgoing I felt very comfortable and enjoyed myself more than usual. A fairly strong positive and good VFM in my book, as it's difficult to find Viva ads that aren't complete B&S traps. Hopefully this one will stick around. :thumbsup:

Negatives? Location not terribly convenient if you're not a north Londoner, massage not terribly professional, weren't dealbreakers in my book

Online scutty brown

Offline handyandy3579

Offline simbear

are the pics the same as the girl from the previous ad?

Offline London

How deep was her FK? Also extras quoted are cim, facial and rimming for £20 each

are the pics the same as the girl from the previous ad?

Yep, I think she might've added another but it looks to be the same chick.

I circled back to Lana this week, finding some time during my Easter holiday. The translation app she used is not the best, but it sounded like she had a falling out with her manager(?) and has moved as a result. I was kind of curious what transpired but she did not want to talk about it much, which I suppose is understandable. Her new place  is a first-floor walk-up near South Kensington, so more convenient for me.

Punt was good the second time — she said she remembered me from her old flat, OK, if she says so.  she hasn’t changed much in the month since last visiting her. Adding updated contact.

Mobile: 7553471793

I have another positive Thai experience to review on as well, this time West London. Do stay tuned as it’s coming soon.  Happy weekend, lads.

Offline diver ted

SP still on Viva Street using same number as AW
Of note, there's an additional line on the VS advert...
I cannot accept black customers. Thank you for your understanding.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 06:50:25 pm by diver ted »

Offline LLPunting

SP still on Viva Street using same number as AW
Of note, there's an additional line on the VS advert...
I cannot accept black customers. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for finding  :drinks: advert now gone.

I wonder why the clause about black customers differs between ads.

The viva ad posted by diver ted is showing up for me :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

I wonder why the clause about black customers differs between ads.

The viva ad posted by diver ted is showing up for me :unknown:

Thanks, now working for me too.  :unknown:  Odd, that's a first on VS for me, wasn't there 30 seconds before I posted above.

+447553471793

Tits look fake in 3 of the 5 photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 11:17:08 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Some of her photos with face blurred and others from her sets seem to be used on this other AWID at the moment

Some of her photos with face blurred and others from her sets seem to be used on this other AWID at the moment

Oooo, the plot thickens. Croydon? If memory serves, one of the Thai crews runs a flat there. Old boss using the pics perhaps?  :unknown:

The viva ad is gone for me today, must be an issue on the girl or viva's side ...