Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samanthaxxx Nottm  (Read 1011 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7597142) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline alftupper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for half an hour.

All comms by text, her English is fine. The venue was an apartment block near the Victoria Centre. Instructions to get in were clear, and I didn't see anyone else when entering or leaving.

Is it the girl in the pictures? Of course not and I wasn't expecting it to be. The pictures are obviously filtered/photoshopped, there is one picture in her gallery, second in top row, which is fairly accurate. Her stated age is 36, but you can easily add 10 years to that. I found her attractive, she's an older, softer, rounder version of her pictures, with a touch of flab on her tattooed belly.

She avoided a welcoming kiss from me, "fk discretion hun" she had replied to one of my texts, and at no point of the meet was it on the books. She disappeared to stash the cash, which took longer than necessary, but then I always think that.

I started by fondling her arse while nibbling her neck, which got a few sighs of appreciation, switched to her tits and large responsive nipples. I was warned at this point that her tits were sensitive, so started slowly, and her sensitivity was not brought up again, even when I was nibbling on her nipples. During this she had got my cock out, and had started teasing my balls with her nails, and working to a slow wank.

I suggested oral, and she asked with or without, as I wanted without so the baby wipes came out. The oral was excellent, started with some teasing with the tongue, progressed to some sensual sucking with plenty of variety of pace, while she gently squeezed and teased my balls with her hand. I the went down on her, and had an enjoyable time down there, which she also seemed to enjoy. I then asked for another blowjob, baby wipes out again, I also tried to play with her pussy but she brushed my hand away saying she knew what she enjoyed, and proceeded to play with herself while sucking me off.

Condom on, I asked for cowgirl, and she bounced away enthusiastically until I came.

This could have been a positive, the good bits were good. However, the pictures are taking the piss. No kissing, or playing with her pussy was disappointing. She also kept asking if I was ready to fuck, this started about ten minutes into the meet, she didn't react negatively when I said no, but it was irritating. I didn't feel she was rushing me out, I left just after the half hour.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 09:39:01 am by alftupper »

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. As you say this punt could have been so much better. No FK doesnt inspire me either. Sensitive nipples etc. I think neutral is fair. But I think I may miss this one. Thanks for the excellent review. :hi: